Untitled Part 10

WARNING: Sexually explicit content ahead

The following morning you wake up and get dressed and head to breakfast, Draco meeting you in the hallway on the way down, carrying your things, draping his arm around your shoulder and planting a soft kiss on your head.

"Good morning princess, how are you feeling?" he lets out a chuckle.

"Not too bad, thank you for taking care of me last night." You say sarcastically with a giggle.

The two of you walk into Ancient Runes and sit in your normal seats across from each other. The day is spent passing notes, mostly Draco asking what you're going to wear to the ball, you want to surprise him so you ask what he is wearing to be sure you will match. He will be in an all-black suit, as you figured he would, which is good because that will be very easy for you to match.

Your next class you write your parents a letter, excitedly telling them about the upcoming ball and your date, telling your mother you will be looking for a dress and giving her an idea of what you're looking for. You send the letter out on your way to lunch, meeting your owl outside.

"What was that for?" you hear Draco ask, coming up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and sweetly kissing you on the cheek.

"Sending a letter to my parents." You smile, wrapping your arms around his.

"Oh? What for?" he lets go and wraps an arm around your shoulder, walking you to the hall for lunch.

"Oh just talking about the ball and everything, did you talk to your parents about me yet?"

"Sent out a letter a few days ago."

"Well?"

"My mother is accepting, my father, well, he didn't respond, but, if he met you I know he would love you."

"I hope so Draco."

As you walk over to your table, Draco gives you a quick peck on the lips and walks over to his table.

Luna, Cho, and yourself talk about dresses, what you are planning to wear. The girls offer to go shopping with you when the mail comes, your owl brings a package the note reads;

Do not open around your date.

Love and miss you,

Mom & Dad

You, Luna, and Cho run up to your common room to open it and see what it could be. Your eyes widen and the girls mouths drop when you pull out a dark blue, silk, spaghetti strap, full length dress, with a slit up one side a little above the knee.

"You have to try it on!" Cho exclaims.

"What does this note say?" Luna says, handing you another note that was inside the package.

This was my dress I wore to a ball once, hope you love it as much as I did.

Love,

Mom

There was a photo of your mom with the note in the dress, she looked beautiful.

"Okay I'll go try it on." You say excitedly, going in to get changed, you walk out with your hand across your chest.

"Can one of you zip the back?"

Luna walks over and zips you up, you release your chest and turn around, Luna and Cho in awe of you.

You turn and look in the mirror, the dress hugs you perfectly, reaching to the floor, slit up about 3 inches above your knee, the little bit of extra fabric on the chest flowing perfectly.