Chapter 2: Note Taker

Dan watched as a stack of papers were plopped onto her coffee table, they were lucky to even have enough paper to keep things on file. Everything is a miracle on the third level.

"Thanks, shut the door behind you."

She'd look through the papers, there were so many names and gangs. Small militias and rebellion groups. After a long while, Dan set aside 3 papers. She looked at the first one...

WSI

HAWKINS

AGE 19

LEADER: SCREAMING EAGLES

DETAIN ON SIGHT

RESTRICTED INFORMATION 

"WSI? I've only ever heard of WSF... that monster has more divisions..."

Dan looked at Hawkins Information, she wasn't surprised that William's goons kept information about everyone. She grabbed a few pins and pinned his info on a bulletin board. On that bulletin board was a map of the third level of The Walker. She circled their headquarters, connecting his paper with a red string. She laughed, thinking she had gone insane. She'd go back to her files, grabbing the second sheet

WSI

BRANDON

AGE 20

LEADER: WIZARDRY UNITED

DETAIN ON SIGHT

RESTRICTED INFORMATION 

She was surprised a wizard was on her list, she had thought they had all died. William outlawed Magic or spell casting, much like he hunted the different species. She didn't know where this wizard was, so she pinned his paper and a small sticky note with a question mark. She was liking this roster, she picked up the last paper... and her eyes widened.

WSI

VEE

AGE 18

LEADER: C.L.A.W.

KILL ON SIGHT

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION 

Kill on sight? What could have this one done to earn that little note? She shrugged it off and pinned the paper, another question mark not knowing where CLAW operates from. She stepped back and looked at the board.

"Well you three, I hope you're as good as these papers say."

She took her spear, she had stolen it from a WSF soldier, she liked the feel of it as she twirled it around in her palms, then she retracted it, making it only the size of a pencil. She locked it and placed it in the pocket of her black leggings. She flipped her grey hoodie up and made her way out of the base.

She made her way down the street, she spotted one of her gang members, Vixen. They both nodded to each other subtlety as to not catch others attention.

The rules were quite simple, never call each other by they're real name outside. Appearances were easy to hide in the shadowy city lit by neon street lights. But names were something that could get you killed. You never know when a WSF agent is listening.

As she walked through alley ways she furrowed her brows, deep in thought.

What does WSI even stand for? She thought to herself as she tried to think of all the different things it could stand for. Before she realized it she was already in the Screaming Eagles boundaries.

She looked around, she could almost always identify a gang member, even if they weren't from her gang. They always stood out to her, even though they hid their identities well, they always had certian mannerisms. Like fidgeting, always looking around, or just giving other people the look. Dan couldn't explain what made the look, the look  but it was just something she felt when she saw it.