Chapter 3: The Introductions

Hi! I'm so sorry it's been taking me a while to update. Now prepare yourself for Chapter 3: The Introductions

Okay, so this Chapter will be jumping back from Tony's View, to Gaby's View and to Sasuke's View. I don't own any of the Marvel or Naruto Characters in this chapter, except the ones I create.

Note: Any words that are slanted are thoughts and any words that are slanted and bold are telepathic conversations. And just a reminder, all of the characters speak English so it's easy for them to understand each other.

 And just a reminder, all of the characters speak English so it's easy for them to understand each other

Gaby's View:

I could tell they were a little shocked about what was happening, although the raven head boy kept staring at me. I guess he noticed because he looked a little embarrassed, I think. I couldn't tell because he quickly changed his expression to a calm one.

"Now where are our manners, I guess an introduction is in order." Fury said, snapping me back into reality. "We'll go first since you guys landed in our universe. I'm Nick Fury, director of the secret organization called S.H.I.E.L.D. although some of us call me Falcon" he said while eyeing me, "This is Phil Coulson, he's my right hand man and he's the one who assigns mission just like May and I do." he said while moving his hand in Coulson's direction. " And this is Melinda May, the cavalry who also gives out missions as I already said." he said while moving his other hand in May's direction.  "I wouldn't get on her bad side of I were you," Tony warned, "she has very imaginative ways of torturing people." We all looked at him, except for visitors who were looking at May. "Bro I think you just did what you warned them not to do." I said to him, nudging him with my elbow in the chest lightly. He laughed nervously while looking at me.

"Anyway," I said, "Natasha Romanoff is the one with copper hair, Wanda is the one wearing the red trench coat, her twin Pietro, is the one standing next two her with a protective arm around her. We call him QuickSilver since he can run as fast a lighting." I said looking at them, noticing that I made Pietro blush with embarrassment. "Sorry" I whispered to him, "It's fine Ángelita" he whispered back.

I continued with the introductions, "Piper is the one on my left while Davis is the one on my right. Robbie is the one that's dressed like a racers, similar to what my twin is wearing. We call him Ghost Rider." I said while gesturing to Robbie and Tony. Yah, I know. Why didn't I introduce Tony when I mentioned Robbie? Well, it's because we are a package deal. You can't have one without the other.

"Elena is the one standing next to May, we call her Yo-Yo since she is also super fast. Finally, there's Daisy who's standing next to Coulson, we call her Tremor since she can make earthquakes with sound vibrations." I said finishing the introduction, well almost.

"And who are you two?" the raven boy asked. I gave a smirk, "This is my twin brother Tony. He is as fast as lighting and possibly faster then Yo-Yo and QuickSilver." I could tell Yo-Yo and Pietro were throwing daggers at me with their eyes. I just gave a soft chuckle, "And I'm Gaby, his twin sister. I'm a telepath so I can do all sorts of things with my mind." I answered the raven head.