Chapter 5: Blings n Things Part 2

Welcome to Chapter 5: Blings n Things Part 2!

I'm so sorry it's been taking so long, I've been spending time with my family and I've been really stressed out about... almost everything. I couldn't find the time to write. I probably won't be able to update the story as often as I had hoped so please be patient with me.

This chapter will be, in the rookies view's, which would probably make it the longest chapter, so strap yourself in and enjoy the story. I'll probably be jumping around like crazy.

I don't own any of the Marvel or Naruto characters in this chapter, except the ones I create. You guys already know the new character, Alana Dacre.

Note: Any words that are slanted are thoughts and any words that are slanted and bold are telepathic conversations. Magical spells are said in Filipino.

Also, I'm not sure how to think like the rookies so I'm just trying my best.

Gaara's View:

As I looked around to see if I could find something to wear, I had noticed Gaby talking to Alana. Okay, more like arguing about something. As I watched the scene unfolded, Gaby did something that I didn't expect she'd do. She had stabbed Alana with claws which seemed to be coming from here nails– wait CLAWS!?! "Aaaahhhh!!!" Alana cried out.

Everyone now turned their heads to see what happened. Once Gaby looked up to see all of us, she ran into the back room. I had noticed that her eyes shifted a different color and when I turned to look at my comrades, my gaze locked with Sasuke and I knew we were thinking the same thing, does Gaby have a spirit inside of her?

Anyway, I found an outfit that suits me. I tried it on and to my surprise I looked good in it. I chose a red shirt with a golden hourglass, black jacket, black pants, and black sneakers. I still kept the gourd on my back of course.

As I looked in the direction where Gaby ran off to, I saw Tony and Alana arguing, probably about Gaby. I wonder if there's something they aren't telling us.

Sasuke's View:

She clawed Alana, I thought to myself. I turned to look at my comrades, my gaze locked with Gaara and I knew we were thinking the same thing, does Gaby have a spirit inside of her?

I didn't know what to think, but I knew one thing... we have to find out what's going on here.

Kankuro's View:

I couldn't believe what I just saw. As everyone recovered from what had just happened, I noticed Gaara walking towards me. I smirked at him, "See you're still sticking to red." I said. I gave a small but visible smile, "I see you found your outfit." he replied. I looked at what I was wearing.