Chapter 4: Blings n Things Part 1

Now prepare yourself for Chapter 4: Blings n Things Part 1

I'm so sorry for the wait, school is so stressful these days. The work just kept piling up and I couldn't find the time to write. I probably won't be able to update the story as often as I had so please be patient with me.

This chapter will be, possibly, in everyone's view, which would probably make it the longest chapter, so strap yourself in and enjoy the ride– I mean story. 

I don't own any of the Marvel or Naruto characters in this chapter, except the ones I create. There is one new character in this chapter.

Note: Any words that are slanted are thoughts and any words that are slanted and bold are telepathic conversations. Magical spells are said in Filipino.

My Characters:

Alana Dacre

Gaby's View:

Gaby's View:

Blings n Things is my favorite store to buy clothing, jewelry, and other stuff. I knew the owner of the shop very well, heck we were best friends. But then something happened that I promised only to come back if life depended on it. I just hope Alana Dacre understands why I'm here.

We walked into Blings n Things, the store I pretty much told myself years ago that I wouldn't come into unless absolutely necessary.

"Welcome to Blings n Things! How may I help you?" asked a voice from behind the counter. When the girl looked up her eyes widened. "GABY!?! What are you doing here?" she asked me a little upset and worried. "Hey Allie, it's nice to see you again." I said with my hands behind my back. She looked at me with curious eyes, she looked next to me. "Hey Tony, still have those fangirls all over you?" she asked him. "We'll talk about that later, right now we need some help." Tony said gesturing to the group behind us. Alana looked over our shoulders and her eyes widened, "What is going on?" she asked me sternly.

"Look I know I should have let you know ahead of time, but these were orders from Fury." I told her. Alana's expression relaxed. "Okay, sorry for my rudeness." she said to all of us. Alana turned to Sasuke and his friends, Sasuke looking at me, "Time for a beauty makeover!" Alana sang.

This is going to be fun, I thought while rolling my eyes.

Alana's View:

Hi! I'm Alana Dacre one of the agents in S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm six years older then Gaby and Tony making me nineteen. I have pearly white skin, light blonde hair, and light blue eyes. I have an older brother named Bruadar, he's twenty-two. I've opened my very own fashion shop because I'm very into fashion. I'm wearing a beautiful pink dress and golden butterfly heels.