Chapter 7: The Dorms

This chapter will be in Gaby's, Tony's, and Sasuke's View for most of the chapter.

I don't own any of the Marvel or Naruto characters in this chapter, except the ones I create. There is one new character in this chapter.

Note: Any words that are slanted are thoughts and any words that are slanted and bold are telepathic conversations. Magical spells are said in Filipino.

 Magical spells are said in Filipino

Sasuke's View

As I followed Gaby out, I noticed that Tony was with her. I stopped and turned around to see a few shadows coming from Fury's office. I looked back at Gaby who still had her back turned to me, heading towards the elevator that's around the corner with the rest of my friends. For some reason I got this weird feeling in my gut as I walked towards the office and eavesdropped on Fury and Tony.

 "Son I need you to keep an eye on your sister. I fear something may be bothering her and we can not have her true form showing." I heard Fury say to Tony. True form? Does that have to do with what happened to her hand back at the store? I kept listening to find out more. "Our guests already know that she's not normal... her hand shifted into her dragon claw and slashed Alana out of rage." Tony replied, his voice dripping with a bit of fear. Dragon claw? For some reason this didn't feel right, listening in on them. Though what bothered me the most is that I felt bad eavesdropping because it was about Gaby. "Go find Robbie, Daisy, and the others to tell them what happen, we can't let any of our guest know that we have biological weapon in our possession... well, more like two since you're her twin." I heard Fury say to Tony. That was my cue to get away from their. I turned and headed for the elevator when the next thing I know Tony appeared in front of me.

Out of reflex, I took out a Kunai and point it to Tony's throat. Tony only smiled, which confused me until I noticed a light. I looked down and was shocked to see a lighting bolt in his hand pointed at my stomach. "How much did you hear?" Tony asked me, watching me closely. "Enough to know that we're not safe here." I said in response. We both lowered our weapons, Tony sighing as the lighting bolt disappeared. "Listen, you seem like a great guy so I'mma only gonna ask you once... don't tell a soul what you heard hear. If Gaby found out she'd kill us both, you for eavesdropping and me for not being more careful." Tony looked a little shaken when he said that. For some reason, I agreed "You have my word I won't tell anyone... unless push comes to shove and I must tell my group."

Tony nodded in understanding, "How about we catch up with the other before Gaby thinks I'm trying to kill you." As we walked down the hall I looked at him curiously. "I noticed the way you were looking at my sister and just so you know, if you hurt her she'll hurt you before I get the chance." We both laughed cause it was true. Even though I haven't known Tony or Gaby that long, it's easy to tell how strong they are and that either of them will defend the other in a heart beat.