Corroded Coffin (5)

⚠️Sexual content ⚠️

The Hideout was more busy than usual. I'm glad I decided not to play tonight. My anxiety would be through the roof. The boys are killing it though. The owner, and bartender Al let me sit behind the bar since it was packed, and he wanted me to be safe. Sneaking me drinks here, and there. I was having a blast. The boys just played Seek and Destroy by Metallica. God the way Eddie gets into it, and thrashes around, but never missing a beat. I keep falling more, and more in love. The crowd was going crazy. The pure joy on the guys faces made me feel whole, and happy.
"Thanks guys, but it's already midnight so.. we're out!" Eddie yelled then stuck his tongue out and threw up the rock, and roll gesture. They got off stage, and I waited for them at the bar. About thirty minutes passed, and Gareth came to get me. He ran up to me, and I gave him a big hug.
"You guys were amazing! Where is everyone?" I asked.
"The guys are waiting for me up front, and Eddie is waiting for you out back at his Van. I wanted to say goodnight, and I love ya! I'll walk you to the back door, and to the van if Eddie isn't already watching for you." Gareth said while throwing his arm over my shoulder.
"Well just make sure you keep your walkie on, and call me if you need me. Also remember..." I was saying before I was interrupted.
"Stay together. I know. You be safe too. I love you sis." Gareth said while hugging me goodbye, and holding the back door open for me.
"I love you too baby bro." I said while walking away. Once I heard the door shut, I started running to Eddie. I jumped in his arms, and he kissed me passionately.
"God I love watching you up there. You're so damn hot." I said. He carried me to the van, and sat me inside. He ran to his side, and got in. The ride home, we just rocked out. We were both still on the high from the concert. When we got to my house, Eddie ran to my side. He opened the door, threw me over his shoulder, and ran me to the door. He unlocked it, and brought me inside. The whole time I was giggling, and screaming. He set me down, and stared into my eyes.
"Is this real?" He asked. I smiled.
"God I hope so." I replied then kissed him passionately. He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips never losing contact. He carried me upstairs, and to my bedroom. He gently laid me down on my bed, cuffing his hand on my cheek while looking lovingly into my eyes.
"You are the most beautiful woman to ever walk this earth. For years I have secretly admired you from a far. Wishing for you to be mine, but being too afraid to say anything. Now I think back, and wished I had the balls to say something, because this Goddess my heart has been longing for. Has felt the same way this whole time. You could've been mine for years, but you are mine now. That's all that matters." He said lovingly. His eyes are full of lust, and so are mine.
"Oh Eddie." I say as I lean up to him, and kiss him. I roll him over, and pin him down on the bed. He let out a little moan. I leaned down to his ear, and whispered. "Stay here. Do not move."
I got up, and walked over to my Night stand. I opened the drawer, and pulled out some handcuffs. I shut the drawer, and slowly turned around.
"Are those from Halloween last year?" Eddie asked in shock. I smirked, and slowly walked over to him. "You kept them." He said with a big smile.
"Just less than a year ago you put these cuffs on me officer. Since, I have escaped, and am here now to make you pay." I said seductively while slowly getting on top of him. I took his shirt off ass he stared up at me. Eyes dark with lust. I brought his hands up, cuffed one, wrapped the cuff around the bar on my bed frame, then cuffed his other hand. He looks up at me.

I smiled down at him, and slowly took my shirt off

"Oh my God

"Oh my God." Eddie moaned while trying to reach for me.
"No sir. No touching." I said seductively then slowly leaned down. I kissed down his neck, and to his sensitive spot. He moaned, and shifted a little. I stayed there for a moment before I began kissing down his collar bone, then his tattoo on his chest. Then I slowly twirl my tongue around his nipple before nibbling on it.
"Persephone." He moaned. God my name on his lips. I began kissing down his torso, then looked up at him once I got to his pants. Keeping eye contact, I undid his pants with my mouth making him moan, and squirm under me. I took off his pants, and boxers. His dick spurng out, and I could feel my clit throbbing more. It was long, thick, and had some prominent veins. He looked down at me, and I up at him. I spit on his dick, and slowly started to rub it. He let out a little moan. I leaned down, and twirled my tongue around the tip while squeezing a little harder on his shaft. He moaned again. I looked up at him, as he looked down at me. I then took in his dick, rolling my eyes back as it hit the back of my throat and let out a moan.
"Fuck.. Persephone..." He moaned while throwing his head back. I bobbed my head while playing with his balls. He kept moaning, and squirming under me, which made me moan, and get close to climax myself. I went faster, started to gag here and there between moans. He slowly started to thrust his hips along with my head.
"I'm gonna cum baby. Oh my God you feel so good.." He said breathlessly. I leaned back while continuing to jack his dick, and play with his balls. I looked up at him, he met my eyes, and I said.
"Cum on my face Dungeon Master."
With that his eyes rolled back as he moaned..
"Fuck, Persephone!" Then came all over my face. I stood up, wiping off the corner of my mouth as I watch Eddie's chest rise, and fall.
"God, I'm in love with you." We both said at the same time, and looked at eachother in shock.
"I need to go wash my face so I can kiss you." I said as I walked towards the bathroom.
"What about me!?" He asked, still cuffed to the bed.
"I'll be right back." I said winking at him, and shutting the door.
As I washed my face I tried to contain the screams of joy that want to escape. He loves me..
After washing my face I look in the mirror, and smile. I walk out and Eddie is staring at my bathroom door with a pouty face. I giggled, and walked over to my nightstand to get the key. I quietly grab it, but pretend to frantically look for it.
"Everything okay over there love?" He asked with concern.
"Ummm.. don't be mad, but I can't find the key.." I said acting worried.
"What!?! Oh God! Persephone Sage!" He said frantically. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "Oh you think it's funny!? Wait till I.." He started to say, but we heard the front door open.
"Eddie! Persephone! You guys awake?" Gareth said. Eddie, and I looked at eachother with wide eyes. I ran over to him, and unlocked the cuffs.
"You lying ass." He whispered. I smirked at him. He kissed my cheek, gathered his clothes, and ran to my bathroom.
"Yeah! Eddie is taking a shit though!" I said as I put my shirt on, and ran downstairs. "What are you guys doing back here?" I asked.
"We wanted to see if Eddie wanted to come drink with us at Tripp's house." Gareth said.
"That would leave Seph here by herself." Eddie said coming up behind me.
"I'll be fine guys. Go have man time. I'll just chill, and have me time." I said smiling at them.
"You sure sis?" Gareth asked.
"Of course." I said, giving him a hug.
"Alright, well I'll see you tomorrow. Love you sis."
"Love you too baby bro, and all of you guys. You guys be safe!" I said as I walked them to the door. They all said love you, and goodbye back.
"I'll meet you guys there, I gotta go grab something!" Eddie said running down the hall. I shut the door, and went to go find him. Suddenly he grabbed my ass from behind me, and I squealed.
"Oh! You had to grab something huh?" I said as he twirled me around, and pulled me into him. He looked me in my eyes.
"Yeah, two somethings actually." He said then kissed me. "Had to grab a kiss too." He said while smiling.
"Goodnight princess. I love you."
"I love you too." I said. Giving him one last kiss, and watching him leave. As he drove off I squealed, and jumped around. I had so much happiness in me.
I went up to my room, and smoked a bowl. After, I changed into pajamas. I looked at the clock, and saw that it was only one thirty. I have the munchies so I decided to walk to the gas station. Little did I know that'd be the biggest mistake I could have made...

A/N 🥵 Hope you guys are loving it🖤 Next chapter will be heartbreaking. I'll try to have it out today🖤 (9.24.22)