🌶 (17)

⚠️🌶⚠️

Eddie unlocked the door, and held it open for me. I walked in, headed to the couch, sat down, crossed my arms, and looked up at him. He stood infront of me, and grabbed my chin lightly.
"What did I say?" He asked. Keeping eye contact I stood up, our faces inches apart.
"Did I make you horny baby?" I asked seductively as I slowly ran my hands down my body. Eddie watched as I did so while biting his lip. I grabbed the back of his neck with one hand, and pulled his head down to me. I licked up his neck, and nibbled on his earlobe. "Show me." I whispered in his ear. He picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. Nibbling on my neck he held me in his arms as I grinned against him. Both of us letting sweet moans escape our lips. I tightened my legs around him so I could take my shirt off. He nibbled down my neck, to my collar bone, then to my breast.
"Eddie." I moaned. He carried me to the kitchen table, and sat me down. He looked into my eyes, with his dark brown lust filled eyes.
"You want me to show you how bad I need you?" He asked.
"Now." I demanded. While keeping eye contact, he ripped my tights open so he could access my panties better. He then nibbled on my inner thigh, trailing up to my clit. He then teased me over my underwear.
"Eddie." I whined. I felt him smile against my pussy. He then took my tights, and panties off, and immediately began to twirl his tongue around my clit. I threw my head back, and arched my back. He continued for a moment before he stopped, and look up at me. I gave him begging eyes. Grabbing my hand, and led me upstairs. He shut the door behind us, and turned to me.
"Take your bra off." He demanded. I smiled at him seductively. I unclasped my bra while looking him in his eyes.

 I unclasped my bra while looking him in his eyes

He stood there, and admired me. "Get on the bed." He demanded.
"No." I said. He narrowed his eyes at me. He walked up to me, and looked me in my face.
"Bed. Now." He demanded.
"Make me." I replied. He smirked, and wrapped a hand around my throat lightly. I smiled at him. "Harder Dungeon Master." I said, and his eyes darkened with desire. He squeezed, and I moaned. He walked me to the bed, and sat me down.
"Do not move." He demanded. He turned around, and took his shirt off.

 He then grabbed a joint off my vanity, and lit it

He then grabbed a joint off my vanity, and lit it. He walked back to me, and looked down at me.
"Take my pants off princess." He demanded. I did as he said. He then passed the joint to me. As I took a hit he choked me again. Leaning down, and putting his lips to mine. We parted our lips, and passed the smoke. I took another hit as he looked down at me. He grabbed for the joint, and I laid back taking another hit. He got on top of me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he choked me again. I moaned as I exhaled, and put the joint in his mouth.
"Good girl." He said looking me dead in my eyes. He thrusted into me, and my eyes rolled back as I moaned out his name.
"You like that baby." He said squeezing my throat.
"Fuck yes Master." I said breathlessly.
"Then take the joint." He said. Thrusting into me. I took the joint, and put it out. I released my legs, and rolled over, and laid down in the downward dog position.
"Fuck." Eddie said as he put both my hands behind my back, and held them there with one hand, and holding down my head with the other.
"Pound me baby." I said, as he started pounding into me.
"Fuck Persephone you're so fucking wet." He moaned. "God you're so tight baby."
"You're dick is so fucking good baby. Pound that wet pussy." I moaned.
He moved his hand from my head to my clit. My vaginal walls tightened from pleasure as moans escaped me.
"I'm going to cum." He moaned. I just kept moaning, I couldn't say anything. I came all over him, as he pounded me. He then pulled out, and came all over my back.

I stayed laying down on my stomach as Eddie fell down next to me. I turn my head to look at him.
"Fuck baby." He said out of breath.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you more." He said, then kissed my nose.

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed this one 🖤 Also. I'm thinking of starting another story, and doing both. I already have a chapter ready. Just let me know guys🖤