five

_________________________

— SEEING how much brady seemed to already love her bestfriend, it made her happy. olivia's previous boyfriend was a douche, and everyone knew it. everyone hated how he was, especially the group of girls.

but she knew if brady and her were to ever get together, her hope in humanity and relationships would be healed. even though she's only talked to him once, he seemed like a genuine nice guy.

raelynn and olivia giggled like two highschool girls talking about guys, which was exactly what they were doing. they were currently on olivia's bed, giggling and kicking their feet speaking about brady and tristan.

"i can't believe you were able to speak to the finest group of teens that are our age! can you give me brady's number?" olivia begged, hoping to get a very good response. she wanted to speak to him, but knew that if she did she would scream and cry instantly.

raelynn looked down, and then swiped up and began messaging brady.

rae 🎧:
hey brady! uhm so i was wondering if i can give you my friends number?? it's
olivia.

brady ⚽️:
YES PLEASE
i mean
yeah sure

rae 🎧:
HAHA
okay will do soccer boy
it's xxx-xxx-xxxx

raelynn showed her friend the messages, and as soon as the number sent olivia's phone lit up with a imessage notification.
she smirked at her friend and rose up, leaning her back against her headboard and began biting her bottom lip.

the two messaged back and forth very quickly, and raelynn was left alone to be bored. she made a separate groupchat with all of the girls, smiling at her phone.

BLIVIA SETUP
maddy 🫶🏼, becca bae 😍❣️, lia 🦢, lyly 🤗
rae 🎧:
GUYSGUYSGUYS
OK I SET UP VIA WITH BRAY AND ITS WORKING
THEYVE BEEN TALKING FOR 15 MINUTES NO STOP

lyly 🤗:
WHAT?!

maddy 🫶🏼:
HAHA OMG YAY

becca bae 😍❣️:
WOAHH
THATS AMAZING LYNNIE

lia 🦢:
R U FR?

rae 🎧:
OFC IM FR
IM SO HAPPY
SHE DESERVES BRAY AND HE DESERVES HER.
but we need to set them up.

maddy 🫶🏼:
YES YES WE DO!
okay i think he's going to the hhn in orlando??

lia 🦢:
orlando florida?

becca bae 😍❣️:
yeah he told the gc a week ago

lyly 🤗:
oh no :(.
we are in texas

becca bae 😍❣️:
oh so that's how u met tris!

rae 🎧:
yeah but how much are plane tickets?
and how far is it

maddy 🫶🏼:
uhhh can someone check
i'm with landon rn

lyly 🤗:
it's like 18 hrs and 40 mins if u drive

lia 🦢:
oml.
can we bring tristan

rae 🎧:
we already are lol
he's going with brady i think

becca bae 😍❣️:
okay yeah then that's good
if u fly it's 2 hours and 20 minutes

lia 🦢:
we should be able to do that
we can go in october like the week before halloween

lyly 🤗:
yeah!
he posted it on his story that i think that's when he's going if i remember correctly :)

rae 🎧:
okay i bought plane tickets for me, lyla,  lia, and olivia.
tris and brady have already bought the tickets for everything

becca bae 😍❣️:
OMG OKAY GREAT
y'all better send pics and vids

lyly 🤗:
we will!
i bought the hhn tickets for us too.

lia 🦢:
okay amazing!!
see you guys soon 😏

raelynn smiled and got up to look at olivia, who was now giggling and on the phone with brady. they were playing a game on imessage, so raelynn told her she was gonna go home and she'd see her later.

she grabbed her bag and placed it over her shoulders, sliding her white crocs on and began walking to the front door. she swiftly opened the door and closed it behind her, having her headphones in.

lovers rock blasted in her ears, she looked around and then down at her phone, seeing that chase atlantic was next. obviously raelynn didn't think much of it, she knew that her playlist was an arrangement of different genres of music.

sometimes it was metallica, or it was lany, sometimes it was chase atlantic and the weekend, or tv girl and lana del ray. it was confusing, but she loved it.

walking on the sidewalk, she heard rapid footsteps behind her, as if someone was trying to catch up to her.

since she's seen many horror movies and crime shows, she was not wasting anytime or being bothered to get kidnapped today. she picked up her pace and was walking faster, but the footsteps matched hers.

now, raelynn was horrified. she kept focus on both the footsteps and her music, hoping that the music would calm her down.

newsflash! it didn't.

she started running, until someone grabbed her shoulder. she let out a shrill scream and kicked, but then was hit with a wave of familiar cologne.

"geez lynn calm down it's just me!" a voice  chuckled, she snapped her head around and was relieved.

"don't scare me like that!" she said in a hushed tone, he chuckled again and was trying to be slick by wrapping his fingers into hers.

she noticed, and she blushed heavily but looked to the side and then back at him. luckily for her, her blush was covering it up slightly. he still noticed her blush though, which caused his cheeks to become rosy.

raelynn lifted her hand up and took out one headphone, offering it to him. he gladly took it and slid it into his ear, being met with 'friends' by chase atlantic. he glanced at her and she was already staring at him.

"good taste in music." he cleared his throat, making her giggle and thank him.

he walked her home and they listened to music together, hands laced as they silently walked.

when she reached her home, she thanked him once again and she walked inside, jumping up and down as soon as the door slammed behind her.

she ran to her room and pulled out a diary, and began writing about her lovely experience and how amazing her day had gone.

_____________________

ruru speaks!!
this isn't proofread so if there's anything bad i apologize..

blivia tbh