six

__________________________

— IT almost didn't matter to her how often olivia would bring up brady, until it got worse during the past two days. they had spoken just a day ago, and ever since the speaking about him got worse.

every single conversation that olivia had with any of the girls, it would somehow turn or revolve into anything about brady. it didn't matter the conversation, it just somehow happened.

the girls could've been talking about the worst thing possible, and olivia could go "oh yeah brady!" and continue on about him.

raelynn was now on her bed, scrolling on instagram and liking a post every few seconds. tristan still hasn't found out about her buying tickets, neither did brady or olivia. only the girls she told and her parents.

her door suddenly opened, making her heart skip a beat as she flung her phone across the room. her mom peeped her head in, smiling at her. "i didn't mean to scare you lovebug, but i made you breakfast!" her mom exclaimed, beaming and shutting the door slightly.

she smiled at her moms actions, but got up and began walking out the door when her phone rang.

groaning, she walked back and picked the phone up, holding it to her ear only to remove it a few inches away after only a split second.

"YOU BOUGHT TICKETS SO I COULD SEE BRADY?!" olivia's voice screamed through the phone, making raelynn swear she could feel it shake when her voice spoke.

she slowly placed the phone back to her ear, and quietly closed her door. "yeah?... is that a problem cause i can simply sell them-" "SHUT UP. THANK YOU SO MUCH RAERAE! IM LITERALLY IN TEARS." she exclaimed loudly. raelynn giggled at the girls reaction, and nodded.

"hmm.. okay, youre welcome! i have to go now, i love u bye" she hung up before the black haired girl could responded, running out of her room not trying to deal with another call.

running down her stairs, she swiftly slid past her mom to see the pancakes getting drizzled with maple syrup, her favorite breakfast meal.

licking her lips, she leaned over to grab one with her bare hands but her mom smacked her hand, making both her palm and the top of her hand burn.

"don't. get a fork and a knife." "mom-" "shut it and get them!" her mom shook her head, smiling at her daughters reaction and comments.

she sighed and grabbed the utensils, finally sliding into her chair and cutting the pancake up while her mom sat down and already had began eating.