1. The Discussion

The distinct sound of thundering hooves can be heard across a deep green training field.

Horse and rider are moving in perfect sync. The sleek deep red coat of the horse shines with hues that make that coat look the dancing embers of fire.

The muscles under that powerful animal move with every large stride he takes as he races to take the next jump on the course.

The rider is just as impressive.

Tone arms and hands hold the reins tightly, body up off the saddle, hunched slightly over the neck of the horse he's been riding partners with for a long time.

The large animal suddenly, expertly takes a series of tall hedge jumps then effortlessly leaps over a wide water obstacle like it isn't even there not missing a beat, all in record time.

There's a group of hopeful endurance riders standing on the side watching this horse and rider in awe with wide eyes and pounding hearts, hoping to be just like him someday, to train as hard and be as impressive as this rider who had once held the world title in the sport of Endurance Riding.

Serious deep dark raven eyes of their trainer look over at the group of his new students.

There's a slight smile if you look close enough and pride in black eyes.

He nods to the horse and rider not too far away.

" And that's how it's done. That's how it's supposed to be done. I will expect you to ride to your full potential, but I won't expect you to ride as well as that. The talent there is rare and unheard of mostly"

There's a light laugh beside him suddenly.

Aizawa looks up seeing the rider pull his helmet off and ruffle deep forest green locks of wavy hair.

" Way to sell it old man. ' I expect you to be good, but not as good as my kid", Izuku mocks his adoptive father's voice with a grin as he jumps down from his horse.

His father only shrugs with that ever-present almost smile.

" I'm a realist kid, I've yet to see anyone with the skill and talent you hold. I don't sugar coat anything, you know that"

Izuku rolls his jade-colored eyes with a smile as he looks at the group of riders he'll be helping his dad train.

" You'll get use to him, promise. Hi I'm Izuku, I'll be helping you along with your training"

One of the riders in the group who is almost star-struck at the jade-eyed athlete steps forward and speaks.

" I'm such a big fan Midoriya! I'm honored to have a chance to train with you and your father!"

The greenett smiles.

" It's Bakugo now, I don't go by Midoriya anymore since I've been married, but hey thanks."

The other male rider nods with a grin.

" Oh that's right, I'm sorry. I watched all your races and that last one where you were up against Monoma was truly epic!"

Izuku smiles slightly remembering that ride from two years ago, a ride that had injured him physically and left him with permanent scars on his skin, but one that he had fought his way through with the sounds of a blonde with crimson eyes and won saving his title and once again becoming the world's greatest in the sport.

Another young ambitious rider speaks out breaking his train of thought.

" I saw that too! It was amazing, you were amazing. Do you think you'll ever compete again??"