Aftermath

Right after the league of villains and the Nomu left the city of Hosu, the heroes begin helping the injured, but while doing so the hero soon spotted Iida and another Hero walking out of an alleyway, where the heroes approached then them.

~Hero~

"Hey are you two okay?"

They didn't respond, instead Iida raised his right arm and pointed back into the alleyway.

~Iida~

"T-the... hero killer."

Hearing that a handful of Heroes begin heading into the alleyway, after a minute or so they soon arrived at the area where the hero killer's lifeless body was laying on the ground with the pool of blood around him, as the Heroes got close to his body they saw that his stomach has been teared open and had some of his organs pulled out, from the sight of this many of the heroes there began getting nauseous, but the others that weren't getting nauseous at all, instead they began to wonder who or what could have done this.

~Hero 1~

"What type of person is able to do this?"

~Hero 2~

"I have no clue?"

After saying those things, the number two hero Endeavor appears from behind them, and standing next to him was his son Shoto Todoroki,

~Endeavor~

"What's going on here?"

As he looked past the hills in front of him he saw the sight of Stain's body, which disgusted endeavor down to his stomach.

~Endeavor~

"Don't just stand there gawking, take his body out of here at once!"

~Heroes~

"Yes sir Mr. Endeavor!"

After ordering the heroes they begin carrying Stain's body out of the area, but as the heroes were doing as they were ordered to do, Shoto suddenly spot something off the corner of his left eye, as he turned his head over towards that direction he sees a severed arm on the ground, so he goes ahead and approaches it, once he got close he kneeled down and noticed that it was completely black, so we extended his right hand out to grab the arm but was then stopped when he felt his father's hand placed onto his left shoulder.

~Endeavor~

"It is best that you do not touch that."

After that was said, Shoto smacks his father's hand off of his shoulder and gets up from the ground.

~Todoroki~

"Whatever, just don't touch me."

He then begin to walk away from his father who just stared at him walking off, after doing so he looked back at the arm that is on the ground and reaches down picks it up, afterwards he then proceeded to walk alongside the other Heroes who are still wondering what would have killed the infamous hero killer.

~Weeks later~

After the hero killer's death was announced to the public, a video of the hero killer was soon uploaded to the internet which made certain people follow his ways, but from the end of the video, people begin questioning who killed Stain.

~UA high~

In UA the students were also talking about the hero killer and his killer that ended his Purge of Heroes, in the class of 1A some of the students were also talking about it.

~Denki~

"So who do you guys think killed the hero killer."

~Kirishima~