Friends With The Monster

After a month passed summer vacation was beginning to start, which meant the students of the hero course we're going to head to a training camp in the mountains, knowing this Shigaraki prepared a plan for the new members of the league of villains, once Shigaraki had his plan ready, he had Kurogiri contact all of the new members of the league of villains, as soon as all the new members of the villains for gathered are in the bar of the hideouts, Shigaraki enter the room and sat on a stool where he then looked at each and every new member of the league of villains.

~Shigaraki~

"I have to say your numbers aren't that great, but that doesn't mean I doubt your quirks, I had you gathered you all here today for a plan I have prepared, and it involves the students of UA."

Hearing this The League members grew interested in his plan, but there was one that wasn't really paying attention and that was Himiko Toga who was wondering where the monster is since he wasn't with Shigaraki, but she also noticed that Kurogiri wasn't with him as well, seeing that the two of them are not with him, Toga guesses that they have to be somewhere else in the building, so without anyone noticing her presence, she began making her way to the door that Shigaraki came out of earlier, as soon as she reached the door she began to open it wide enough for a her slide inside, after doing this she quietly shut the door behind her and began making her way to through a hallway where she began looking for the monster.

~Toga~

"Now where could you be?"

As Toga continued walking through the hallways, she stopped at each door she saw and checked inside but didn't find Deku in any of them which began to frustrate her.

~Toga~

"(Ugh) where is he?, I've been looking for him for at least a couple minutes and I can't find him anywhere."

Suddenly Toga then heard the sound of a creaking door up ahead around a corner, so she made her way over there and begin peeking from the corner, from doing so she saw Kurogiri stepping out of the room and shutting the door, as he did this he suddenly turned his head over towards the direction where Toga is peaking at, but he didn't see her due to her quickly pulling her head back from the corner, after that happened he brushed it off and began walking towards the direction where Toga was, as soon as he turned the corner he did not see anyone there, so he continued walking through the hallway to get to the door that led into the bar, as soon as you got far enough though, a door suddenly opens which Toga peeks head and sees Kurogiri walking towards the direction of the bar, seeing this she got out of the room she was hiding in and walked around the corner where she then made her way to the door that Kurogiri out out of.

~Toga~

"He has to be in here, I know it."

Toga placed her left hand on to the knob of the door which she then pulls down and slowly begins opening it, as she did this she peeked inside and immediately saw Deku who is curled up on the bed sleeping, seeing him, Toga smiled as she opened the door wide enough for her to step inside, once inside she shut the door and made her way to his bed, where she then stood by and looked down as he slept.

~Toga's mind~

"He looks so cute when he's sleeping , but I bet he could look even more cuter if he was covered in his own blood."

As she said that a knife suddenly comes out of her right sleeve from her sweater, she then raises the knife up above her head and was ready to plunge it down towards him, but before she could she suddenly heard him speak.

~Deku~

"...m-mom."

~Toga~

"Mom?"