We're Coming

As the fighting began with Shigaraki and the heroes, Bakugou and Kirishima were completely far from the fight due to Kirishima watching over Bakugou who is sitting against the tree and about Deku.

~Bakugou~

"Hey Kirishima."

~Kirishima~

"What's up Bakugou?"

~Bakugou~

"Do you think if I was a nicer person, Izuku would have never became a Nomu?"

~Kirishima~

"I don't know, do you actually think that would have changed everything?"

~Bakugou~

"Maybe."

After Bakugou said that, they then begin to hear a numerous amount of explosions from the direction where Shigaraki and the heroes are fighting.

~Kirishima~

"Oh man, it sounds like things are getting hectic out there, don't you think so Bakugou?"

Looking back at Bakugou, Kirishima sees that he's the lease interested on what's happening at the moment, seeing this he decides to kneel down to comfort him by placing his left hand on his right shoulder.

~Kirishima~

"Hey, I know you were dead set helping your friends, but you got to face the fact that we can't save him."

~Bakugou~

"I know, I'm just feeling some regret right now, for what I did to him back then, (sigh) I just wish I can apologize."

Suddenly they then heard branches breaking close by, which grabbed their attention, from looking towards that direction they soon see the headless Nomu who walked out from the trees and looks at Bakugou and Kirishima who also look back at it, after the two looked at the Nomu, they were deciding if they should or should not fight it, but before they can make a decision the Nomu turned towards the direction of Shigaraki and the heroes and begin making its way over to them, as the Nomu then left, Bakugou got up from the ground and began looking towards the direction where the Nomu was walking towards, doing so he thought of Deku I had a feeling he was heading towards there as well, so have you took a step forward Kirishima soon intervened by stepping in front of him.

~Kirishima~

"Whoa there buddy, what do you think you're going?"

~Bakugou~

"I'm following the Nomu, if I do that then I'll find Izuku."

~Kirishima~

"You still think you can save him?"

~Bakugou~

"I don't know, but I'll decide when I see him, if I either want to try to save him or put him down."

~Kirishima~

"Even if you choose your decision here, I'm still not letting you go anywhere."

~Bakugou~

"(Sigh), if that's the case then I'm sorry."

~Kirishima~

"Sorry about what?"

~Bakugou~

"This."

Saying that, Bakugou grabs hold of Kirishima's face and trips one of his legs make, which makes Bakugou slam him to the ground where you then lets out an explosion from the palm of his hand into Kirishima's face, after doing so, Bakugou removes his hand from Kirishima's face and see that he's out cold, after that he then look towards the direction where the Nomu is heading.