My Old Friend

A few weeks after All Might's last fight with All For One, the heroes immediately began looking for the league of villains and the handful of Nomu that escaped, but as all the pro Heroes we're out there searching, the teachers of UA began visiting their students homes to talk to their parents about dorms on campus so they could keep a better eye on them, many of the parents were we're a bit hesitant so they had to be convinced by the teachers, but in the Bakugou household, they merely agreed for their son to stay there so you wouldn't get captured again by the league of villains, so after that decision was made Bakugou stayed in his room and began packing some boxes for his move to the dorms, but while he was packing he suddenly found an old picture that fell on to the ground, he reaches down and picks it up, from doing so he then looks at it which makes his heart completely heavy, suddenly he heard a knock on his door so immediately put the picture in his back pocket and face towards the door as it open to reveal his mom.

~Mitsuki~

"Hey there Katsuki, are you almost finished packing what you need for your move?"

~Bakugou~

"Yes, now what do you want?"

~Mitsuki~

"Well a friend of yours came by."

~Bakugou~

"Who?"

Mitsuki begins to open the door all the way to reveal Kirishima who waved and smiled at Bakugou.

~Kirishima~

"Hey there Bakugou."

Bakugou tsk's at Kirishima and looks away from him so he can continue packing.

~Mitsuki~

"Little brat, sorry about him, you just head inside and I'll be back with some lemonade for the two of you."

~Kirishima~

"Thanks Mrs. Bakugou."

~Mitsuki~

"Oh don't mention it."

Kirishima steps inside of Bakugou's room which makes Mitsuki shut the door, leaving the two alone, but as they were both in there Bakugou acknowledge Kirishima even once.

~Kirishima~

"Your mom is really nice."

Bakugou doesn't say a thing and just continues packing silently.

~Kirishima~

"You got pretty cool room, those rock posters up there pretty sick, I don't think I've ever heard of them, do you mind recommending some songs of this?"

Hearing that, Bakugou then drop a box of stuff onto the ground which made Kirishima stop talking.

~Bakugou~

"Cut the crap shitty hair, why are you here?"

~Kirishima~

"I just wanted to check up on you buddy, I've been texting you the past few days but you didn't reply back so I decided to come here."

~Bakugou~

"Is that really all?"

~Kirishima~

"Yeah it is."

After that was said, Bakugou let out a sigh as he then went over to his bed and sat down, Kirishima goes over to him and sits right next to him on his bed.

~Kirishima~

"Hey Bakugou, can I ask you something?"

~Bakugou~