We Are Free

~???~

"Kacchan... Kacchan... Kacchan!"

Bakugou open his eyes and cease a young Deku in front of him with his hand up.

~Deku~

"Come on, it's late your mom will be mad if you don't go back home."

As Bakugou began looking around he noticed that he was in the same park he used to play in when he was younger, he looked back at Deku an extended his hand out to him, doing so he sees that his own hand is much smaller then before.

~Bakugou's mind~

"My hand, it's so small."

Deku pulls Bakugou up to his feet and begins pulling him along as they then began to leave the park.

~Bakugou's mind~

"Wait a minute, I remember this."

As Bakugou said this in his head he finally realized that this was a memory from his past, way before he developed his quirk.

~Deku~

"Hey Kacchan, do you think we'll always be friends?"

~Bakugou~

"Of course, will always be friends!"

Hearing his younger self say that, Bakugou couldn't believe that he forgot he said that to Deku.

~Deku~

"Great then let's stay friends when we become here!"

As Deku said that, Bakugou suddenly opened his eyes widely and set up has even reached out his left hand.

~Bakugou~

"Izuku!"

As Bakugou begin to breathe heavily, he looked around the entire room and saw that he was in the hospital, he lowers his hand and finds out that it was all just a dream, realizing that he quickly jumped out of bed as he then at least his hospital room to get some answers of what happened.

But while leaving his room he's doing bumped into his classmates who looked at him with wide eyes and shocked expressions.

~Bakugou~

"What are you all looking at?"

Amongst all of his classmates, Kirishima walks up to him and hugs him tightly.

~Kirishima~

"Bakugou... You have no idea how happy I am."

Seeing him do this, Bakugou pushes him off why he's acting this way.

~Bakugou~

"What in the hell is the matter with you!?, What's going on here!?"

~Mina~

"Do you know what happened to you?"

~Bakugou~

"I remember having something pierced through my stomach but that's it."

~Denki~

"Then do you know what day it is?"

~Bakugou~

"No I don't."

As Bakugou said that, Kirishima placed his hand on his right shoulder.

~Kirishima~

"Listen here buddy, when I'm about to tell you is something that I think you should sit down for."

~Bakugou~