The Monster VS The Hero Killer

As a couple of weeks have finally passed, it was time for the league of villains to meet with the hero killer in Hosu, so while Stain was waiting on a rooftop, he soon saw one of Kurogiri's portals open out of thin air behind him.

~Stain~

"They're here."

Stepping out of the portal where Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Deku who saw Stain right away as he was standing near the ledge of the rooftop.

~Shigaraki~

"So hero killer, what shall we do in the city of Hosu?"

~Stain~

"The three of you won't be doing a thing, instead you'll stay up here and observe my Purge of these fake Heroes."

~Shigaraki~

"Fine, but if you need a little help don't be afraid to call."

~Stain~

"Ha don't make me laugh."

After saying that Stain then jumped on to another rooftop and began running on other rooftops to find his target.

~Shigaraki~

"Well it's about damn time he left, if I had to keep hearing his stupid voice I would have just killed him right away."

~Kurogiri~

"Well it's good that you didn't Tomura, but are you sure we should kill the hero killer?, He could still useful in our cause."

~Shigaraki~

"Yes I am sure, and I don't care if he could be someone of value, I want him dead!"

~Kurogiri~

"If that is what you wish, so when shall we release the other Nomu?"

~Shigaraki~

"When the Sun goes down we'll release them upon the city of Hosu, and see how the heroes deal with them."

~Kurogiri~

"What about Specimen?"

Shigaraki turned his head towards his right and looks at Deku who is staring out at the sunset.

~Shigaraki~

"He'll stay here with us for now, so let us see what this hero killer is capable of."

After a few short hours the sun has fully set and the sky was now a pitch black, from this Kurogiri went ahead and opened a large portal with a handful of Nomu walked out of and stood right behind Shigaraki, but from their arrival Deku goes over to them and looks at them as they look back at him, from this happening Shigaraki turns around and sees Deku in front of the other Nomu, looking at this site reminds him of when he saw him standing in front of one of the containers back at the lab, suddenly unexpectedly the headless Nomu kneels down in front of Deku which surprised Shigaraki and Kurogiri, suddenly The headless Nomu raises his right hand and opens his palm out to Deku who then does the same and they both put their palms together.

~Shigaraki~

"Kurogiri, do you have any clue what they are doing?"

~Kurogiri~

"Well if I had to make a guess, it must be some sort of bond."

~Shigaraki~

"A bond huh?"

~Kurogiri~

"Yes and it seems that Specimen and the other Nomus have made a bond with him, but it's nothing to worry about."