Chapter 19

NAALIMPUNGATAN si Jillian nang maramdaman niya na may pumipisil at hinahalikan ang likod ng palad niya. Particularly her fingers. Her heart skipped a beat when Laur warmly smiled at her, umangat ang kamay niya at inayos ang magulo nitong buhok. Blonde hair really suits her man.

"What are you doing?" Paos ang boses na tanong niya. She squinted her eyes when light hit her eyes.

Sumampa sa kama si Laur at tumabi sa kanya, his warm body embraced her. Inayos nito ang pagkakahiga niya, he made sure that her head was resting on his chest, she can hear his heart beating fast. Jillian smiled at that.

Laur held her hand and raised it a little, natuon doon ang paningin niya. Jillian can't express how happy she was when she saw a promise ring on her finger. Manipis lang 'yon at kung hindi matitigan ng mabuti, hindi makikita ang hugis na puso. A red stone heart shape diamond.

"Ang ganda," she whispered, hindi matanggal ang tingin sa singsing.

"I'm glad you like it." Bakas ang ngiti sa boses nito.

Jillian closed her eyes and hugged Laur back. Years of bugging him. It was all worth it.

After the short trip slash date with Laur, bumalik sila sa loob ng lust community para kunin ang mga gamit niya. But ended up sleeping and when she woke up again, nagpaalam sa kanya si Laur na may importante itong aasikasuhin kaya hindi niya ito maihahatid sa bahay ng kapatid niya. Her brother was staring at Laur like he was about to do something na hindi nito ikakatuwa.

Jillian was sighing from time to time. She gathered all the paper she needs and collected herself. She worked hard for this. Hindi niya hahayaan na mauwi lang ito sa wala.

"Back up?" Shawn asked when she saw her.

Pabiro siyang kumindat. "Yes, I was actually looking for you. Gusto ko sana na ikaw ang maging lawyer ko."

"If it's about your cousins, I'll let my brother handle you. He's more capable than me. Trust me." Shawn answered and immediately contact her brother.

Her plan was to hide and show her cousins and Gylen that she's weak. That she's scared of them. That the Sandoval brat was gone.

Pero sa loob ng ilang linggo na wala siyang paramdam sa mga ito, hindi siya nawalan ng koneksyon sa kumpanya nila, her employees were all loyal to her. Hindi siya tumigil sa pagta-trabaho, she's draining her energy and brain cells para mapalitan lang ang il-launch nilang bagong product ng company nila, she's not working alone.

But then, she can't pretend to Laur that she's not bothered at all. Nightmare after nightmare, she can't sleep and rest at all. It bothers her that her cousins have the upper hand. They have Gylen. The man she trusted the most and betrayed her, destroyed her.

Isang malamig na ngisi ang gumuhit sa mga labi niya. It's payback time.

Jillian was patiently waiting for the right time while she was suffering inside and out. All the hardship. The sleepless nights because of her non-stop nightmares. Anxiety. She lost her self once, sa muling pagbangon niya, the innocent Jillian Sandoval was gone.

Jillian 'the brat' of Sandoval's family was born.

Nang makarating siya sa bahay ng kapatid niya, nakahanda na ang damit na susuotin niya. Tonight will be her longest night. The company held a party and will introduce that bastard crappy invention.

"Gylen is missing, Jill." Her mother informed her.

Isang maliit na ngiti lang ang isinagot niya sa mommy niya. She don't know what was his plan for that man. After all, she hadn't face the monster.