Chapter 20

TW// this chapter includes sexual violence, violence, and self-harm feel free to skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable.

STEPPING out of his car, sumalubong sa kanya ang mga tauhan niya, his guards who do the not so dirty things for him. He sighed when he saw the two storey house, his lair. Nakapamulsa siyang pumasok sa loob, gone the playful and always kind Laur they knew. Niluwagan niya ang necktie niya at hinubad ang coat na suot.

Iilan lang silang nasa  loob ng bahay. Nakasunod lang siya sa bodyguard niya paakyat and enter the room when he open it for him. A cold smile appear at his lips. He tilted his head and observed him. The fucker was kneeling in the middle of the room, chained, there's also some blood splattered on the floor.

He pulled the chair and sit like a king. Dahil doon mukhang nagkamalay ito. Crossing his legs, in front of him was a trash, staring rudely at him.

"Ciao, madre di puttana. Ci incontriamo di nuovo. Qualche ultima parola?" Hello, mother fucker. We meet again. Any last words?

"You... You're Jillian's puppet right?" Mayabang na tanong nito gayong may bakal sa magkabilang pulsuhan nito.

Ngumisi lang siya at kampante na isinandal ang likuran sa upuan. This trash was somehow good at face department, but compared to him, he was far handsome and attractive. And not to mention that he's also gifted when it comes to that department. Kahit ilang tagilid pa ng ulo ang gawin niya, hindi pa rin maintindihan ni Laur kung ano ang nagustuhan ng Daddy ni Jillian sa lalaking 'to.

"She wanted to color my hair blonde too..." He started spouting nonsense.

Tumango lang siya rito. Uninterested. Jillian's obsession with that yellow curly brow hair started after her traumatic experience, binging and collecting figures was her coping mechanism. Alam na alam niya 'yon dahil siya minsan ang inuutusan ni Ranger na bumili.

"Siguro kaya niya kinulay ang buhok mo? Naalala niya pa rin ako."

"Nonsense," Laur uttered. He crossed his arms above his chest. "I don't want you to hear talking gibberish. Come out, state your sins. Bago pa ako mawalan ng pasensya sayo." He firmly said.

Umangat ang ulo nito at lumipat ang tingin sa bodyguard niya na nakatayo pa rin sa likuran niya. Bilib si Laur sa lalaki dahil hanggang ngayon ay nakukuha pa rin nitong ngumisi, as if he's not scared. Oh well, it takes time to inflict fear. Lalo na kung mas demonyo pa ito sa kanya.

"Come out?" Nakangising tanong nito sa kanya. Laur cracked her neck, he's losing his patience. "What do you want to know? How Jillian moaned? How her body respond to me? Do you want me to go on details?" He mockingly asked. Laur didn't show any expression on his face but his jaw tightened and almost let the demon inside him reign. If he let that happen, this fucker might be dead on his spot right now.

"Are you mad now?" He asked.

Laur placed his tongue inside his cheek.

"Jillian back then was pretty innocent, high school, but her body was already something else. I like her and so, started to pursue her and her family. Ranger was fond of me, and so was their father. But not that old bitch. She's hard to please! Jillian was clinging to me, everyone thinks that we were going to marry each other after college."

Laur was listening intently. College, that was the time he learned that Jillian has feelings for him but they both shrugged it off because it doesn't feel right. No, hindi talaga tama. He's older than her, he started working first and she's on her first year.

"But shit happened. Her cousins were my closest friends, they wanted to run her parents company, because their parents were just an average employees. Walang ipapamana sa kanila. And by that time, I was frustrated. We're dating yet she won't give herself to me. Do you know how fucked up was that? Ha? I drugged her and asked her cousins to bring her to their warehouse. It's dark but my eyes can see how beautiful she was when she's naked. I touched her, and she kept begging me not to, her cousins were also there, watching us."