Chapter 13

SIGHING, Jillian left the room and massaged her head. Thankfully, her employees were all efficient workers. The meeting was done after five hours of brainstorming. She was cracking her knuckles on the way to her office when her cousin showed up.

"What?" Agad na tanong niya rito.

He was glaring at her, but who cares about his deathly glare? Sino ba ito para katakutan niya?

"You'll go down, Jillian. Katulad noon." Her cousin said.

Jillian scoffed. Putangina ba nito? Kumuyom ang kamao niya.

"Let's see," she shrugged her shoulder.

She's tired. Wala siyang panahon na makipag gaguhan sa mga pinsan niya na walang ibang ginawa kung hindi ang pagtulungan siya.

"Gylen."

Napatigil siya sa pangalan na binanggit nito.

"Your nightmare is back, Jillian." Ngumisi ito sa kanya. "Putangina, ihanda mo na ang katawan mo." He was about to grab her hair when a woman caught his hand and twisted it, causing her cousin to scream in pain.

Maski siya ay nagulat, she was about to kick his jewel!

"Kneal and apologize." Utos ng babae na hanggang ngayon ay hindi binibitawan ang kamay ng pinsan niya. Napangiwi si Jillian nang humiyaw na naman ang pinsan niya. It must be painful.

Her cousin was already on his knees, holding his wrist, like it was going to ease the pain he was feeling. Naging alerto si Jillian nang may lumitaw pa na isang babae at ipinatong ang paa nito sa balikat ng pinsan niya.

"Apologize. Now."

"Who are you?!" Her cousin scream.

"None of your business." Sagot ng isang babae.

"Who are you? Really?" Jillian asked.

The woman bowed her head a little and smile genuinely at her. "Angela, at your service ma'am." Said the one twisting her cousin hand.

"Jail."

"Your lady guards from now on." Angela said.

Napatanga siya sa mga ito. First, she doesn't need one. Jillian can protect herself just fine, she knows how to kick someone and deliver them to satan. With the kind of attitude she have towards other business magnate? Kailangan niyang matuto na ipagtanggol ang sarili. Especially some of those scumbags tried to harm her in any ways possible. Second, ayaw na ayaw niya na may laging nakasunod sa kanya. Naiirita siya.

"I don't need guards." Jillian flatly turned them down.

"You have no choice but to accept us, ma'am. Mawawalan kami ng trabaho." Jail calmly answered, hindi man lang apektado sa sama ng tingin niya.

Tinapunan niya ng tingin ang pinsan niya na namamaluktot sa sakit. Inirapan niya lang ito at walang imik na tumalikod para pumasok sa opisina niya. Jillian immediately picked up her phone and called Laur without texting him. He informed her that he's not going to work for today, lilinisin daw nito ang buong unit niya dahil doon siya tutuloy ngayon.

[Yes, amore?] He asked the moment he answered her call.

"Amore? May iba ka ba?" Biro niya.

[Wala ah!]

"Relax, I'm just kidding. Anyways, ikaw ba ang nagpadala sa dalawang lady guard?" She asked, a little annoyed.

[Lady guards? Nope. I'll ask for your permission if ipapahiram ko man sayo ang mga bodyguard ko.]

"Then who the heck send them?!" Naiiritang tanong niya.

[I don't know? Ask your brother. If you're not comfortable you can send them back.] He suggested. [How's your day?]