Chapter 2

I want to thank you for reading Chapter 2 =^-^= I just want to remind everyone: Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE WARRIORS SERIES ALL CREDIT GOES TO ERIN HUNTER but I do own this story! This is a picture how I pictured our main character, Rainfall, as she's one of my favorite cat breeds: Siamese cats! <3

~ ~ ~

The hunting patrol returned with a successful catch of prey, Ashtail carried two more mice by their tails, Honeyfur caught a sparrow, Foxtail dragged along his rabbit, and Rainfall caught a vole. All four young warriors dropped their prey in to the fresh-kill pile and Squirrelflight purred with satisfaction watching them.

"Great catches!" she praised, standing to her paws. "It seems your all getting used to warrior duties steadily."

Honeyfur did a couple of embarassed licks to her to her golden chest and Rainfall purred at Squirrelflight in gratitude. "Now, you all eat something. You must be exhausted from doing a hunting patrol so early in the morning" Squirrelflight said, turning away and flicking her tail towards the fresh-kill pile.

"Thanks, Squirrelflight...." Ashtail sighed in relief, stooping over the fresh-kill pile to choose his pick.

Rainfall twitched her whiskers at the scents of the prey and didn't realize how hungry she was until she was actually at the fresh-kill pile. Foxtail grabbed his rabbit by the neck and flicked her shoulder with his tail-tip indicating that they share the prey. She settled down beside him sharing the rabbit with small famished gulps. Honeyfur chose a mouse and Ashtail chose a blackbird sitting down beside Foxtail and Rainfall the clanmates shared their meals together. Rainfall purred as she took another bite of the rabbit. There's nothing more joyous to me than being with these three mouse-brains...

Foxtail raised his dark-red head and twitched his whiskers turning his green gaze to Highledge where Bramblestar was exiting from his den. The dark brown tabby tom twitched his ears spotting the four warriors, he bounded down from the Highledge and the warriors dipped their head to their leader in greeting. "Good morning, Bramblestar" Rainfall mewed, sitting up and wrapping her tail around her paws.

"It seems to me like you four are always together" he purred, amusement glinting in his amber gaze. "How do your warrior duties carry?"

Ashtail licked the remain of blackbird from his jaws and sat up. "It's fine. We're all fairly getting used to them" he said.

"Now that we're no longer apprentices..." Honeyfur said. "...it seems we have much more work to do."

"Indeed, there is many tasks a Thunderclan warrior carries" the Thunderclan leader meowed, sitting down. He turned his amber gaze to Foxtail who listened in silence. "How are you, Foxtail?"

The dark-red tom sat up his fox-like tail-tip twitching... Rainfall blinked her golden gaze. That's right... Bramblestar was Foxtail's mentor no wonder he's curious on how he's doing.

"I'm fine. There's no particular trouble in my warrior duties" he mewed, with his same expressionless face.

Bramblestar purred and flicked Foxtai's ear with his tail-tip playfully. "I may have been your mentor and you excelled in your training, but it seems I should have also trained you into being more sociable" he said. "You know, Rainfall, Ashtail, and Honeyfur won't always be there to keep you company."

He blinked his green gaze and frowned. "I..." he murmurmed. "...don't particularly need to talk to anyone else except them."

Bramblestar sighed standing to his paws. "Remember, Foxtail, every clanmate is important. A warrior's duty is to protect all of his clanmates with his life" he said, he waved his tail. "Well, I'm off. Good luck with adjusting to your warrior lives!"