Chapter 1 (Pilot) - Aftermath

{Aaand.. Here we are! Finally at the Part 2 of The AU's Main Story! Beware, new things are coming up in this second part of the story, such as Action, Romance, Backstories, Plot Twists and even more amazing things! And beware for the blood, gore and mild language as always! For now, have this pilot! Good Luck! And Hey, Cole would be Proud, Fellow Conduit!}

߷ — The Beginning of Part 2.. —߷

December 10th, 2024.

2 Years After the Del-Incident..

Luigi's P.O.V:

It's been quite a little long time that i have been here.. In the good old prison. Ah, i have missed this place.. My friends out here spending their time to accomplish their orders and be free from here to change their lives someday, the good food that has in here, unlike certain prisons.. The music they play for each of us of our tastes. Everything.

Now i am here, spending my time to be free by good conduct. Glad that the Queen had gave me a legal authorization that whatever non-lethal crime that i commit, i spend half of the time recommended if i behave well here. And i never behaved bad in here. Everyone, even the officers or the thugs here like me. I am the nicest person here.

Well, now i am just here, sitting in my bed, bored, without nothing to do since the TV wasn't working that well, and i told them to call the repairs, so they might arrive tomorrow.. It isn't that bad, i have done much more things here, this isn't a problem. Just have to wait until they repair the TV. I don't wanna use my powers to repair it since it may be considered bad conduct because i used my powers while in here. So, no.

Now.. One thing... Today...

Today is my birthday.

Did they.. Did they remembered me this year..?

I don't know... Maybe..? Maybe not..? Well, only time will know.