Chapter 3 - Trading

{ Good Luck! And hey, Cole would be proud, Fellow Conduits! }

Morgan's P.O.V:

Another damn day failing at finding my mission. He is a national hero.. i know that. It wouldn't be hard to find Luigi. Why does my memories of him never has anything so.. afflicting.. about this motherfucker..? It's so confusing.. every human has it's evils.. but why not him...?

Fuck... i guess i will have to go place to place to search for him... i can't let anything slow my time.. so these questions are going to be later. I don't want them to interrupt me from what i want. Everyone is a obstacle but him.

Everyone else is useless to me..

Maybe except... her.

I was walking in direction to the next possible place he might've been...

I have bought guns and some cigars... i somehow got an addiction to smoking... it may not be good for health.. but i don't fucking care. My wounds regenerate, so why would i bother with that?

But i was interrupted by that.... blue haired girl... along with some friends of her....

??? - "Hey, excuse me sir!"

???2 - "Sky Wings, wait!"

???3 - "Oh God, is he a gang member now...?"

"..... T... Tari Bluestone..."

Tari - "What...?"

"Saiko Bichitaru...."

Saiko - "What the...?"

"And Yuzarine Dranne."

Uzi - "Huh...?"

"You girls can do me a favor and just get off my way...?"

Tari - "Wait... you're the guy who destroyed that truck... and nearly killed those thugs!"

"They were mere obstacles. I had a deal with Captain Maggerite."

Then, i lighted on a cigar and started smoking.

Tari - "You could've been arrested for attempted murder!"

"That doesn't matter to me, Muffin."

Tari - "W-wha?!"

"I've warned you both.. Now outta my way, please.."

Uzi - "Innocent people were nearby, you fuck!"

Saiko - "And you fucking treat them like nothing at all?!"

"Yes.. i think they are. They are irrelevant to me."