Chapter 8 - Truth

Morgan's P.O.V:

My mission was finally over.

Now.. All i needed and all i wanted was finally on my hands.

The truth about me..

Who i am..

I am right at the man who i wanted for so long to have this..

And now..

He was going to tell it.

After i have shown the Luigi doll to him, i could see that he has got a bit surprised and quite scared about it..

I was wondering what made him so shocked at such a plushie like this one..

I mean

The plushie isn't at all normal, since i can somehow listen to a voice coming from it..

And it was a childish voice

Like a kid wanting to play with their dad.

I could listen to the dolls

This was weird

But hey

We are in a world of superhumans

But then, he has sighed deeply, made eye contact with myself and told me about it. Very hesitantly, i saw.

Luigi - "Listen, Morgan.. I am not sure, so i am saying it theoretically, ok?"

"Alright... Just go on, i'm all ears.."

Luigi - "I wasn't the hero all the time.. In fact.. I had a moment where i believed i had nothing to lose anymore.. Because i had lost someone important to me.. So i tried to clone myself through the dolls.. To achieve my ideals.. They were all like my children.. And you are possibly one of them.. The perfect clone that i never knew i would reach."

"So you mean i am one of the dolls..?"

Luigi - "Yes.. Probably, i mean."

"That sounds interesting.."

Luigi - "Yeah.."

I could notice his look down to the ground, as he sweated a bit and had a sad facial expression...

There is something more about it..

I need to know what else happened with it..

"Then.. What happened to the dolls, after you saw your mistake..?"

Luigi - "I... I.."

Why do i feel i don't want to know..?

He gulped, but created courage to say it.

Luigi - "I burned all of them.."

.......
.
.
.
.
.
.