Chapter 2 - Ultimate Rage

{ At last! The second chapter of the second and last part of the AU, Meta Runner: The Conduits! Meta Runner: War For The Leaves Kingdom! I really really hope you all enjoy what is going to come in this new story! Good Luck! And hey, Cole would be proud, Fellow Conduits! }

MSHROHDNRBFGDBSAMDN's P.O.V:

It's time... I finally arrived at the last place this Luigi has visited before the blackout he had... It was pretty familiar... Beautiful... Peaceful... Harmless... and pure.. Unlike where i was last time... The screams... I can still listen to them. I can feel the Blue girl is nearby... She is related to him... But she's not what i want.. My focus is Luigi. She is just an obstacle. Like any of her friends... The MD5... Accompained with Masa Shimamoto, Lamar Williams, Sofia Porter, Theo and Belle Fontiere... and that redheaded lady... who is related to the older brother of Luigi... The memories are coming.. i can remember more of them...

So.. i need to get a way to not let them interveine in my mission. My mission is to find Luigi to get answers about my true origin, and i always accomplish my mission.. or whatever the fuck that fictional android character speaks about..

I will find you, Luigi.

You can hide.
BUT YOU CAN'T RUN.

I am right now at Fire Petal Avenue

I am right now at Fire Petal Avenue. One of the streets that happened Luigi's blackout... I remember.. He was exploded by a criminal and evil figure... And that blue girl came to save him.. Before he fainted... My memories only reach to this point.. I dunno anything about the rest... This is the furthest i can remember of Luigi's locations...

The blood trails and the big red stain on the destroyed wall... They were clean after that.. but i remember exactly where he landed.. Where did he go after all this time.. damn.

??? - "Good morning, sir. Any problem?"

"Huh? What is it..?"

??? - "It's just you have been looking at this wall for quite a while. Is everything alright?"

Their voice sounds familiar...

??? -"Sir...?"

Very familiar.

And their way of speaking is formal..