S2: Chapter 3 - Golden Laces

(OC made by ShaymixDiamondz)

Masa's P.O.V:

Ugh...

This was a surprise for me..

These two never fail to give me out anything new...

The very first thing was to know superhumans were actually real. The second thing was to find out the red man was a Vampire.. The third thing was to find out that the ruler of this place is also the mother of the two Avian Brothers..

The fifth thing..... ~sigh~ was to find out Luigi had mental problems even before we became friends...

The sixth thing, and what i thought to be the last one, was to know The Green Vandal had a clone he created out of nothing but a deep moment of his past that he regrets to know he did..

But now..?

Luigi and Marco knows each other.. And very much.

Though, i never knew the green clothed nor his brother..

So that day he saved Tari and my friends wasn't his first trip at Silica City after all..

Heh.. That is crazy..

.....

Now i just noticed..

What Morgan said to me...

That thing he just mentioned when i fought him..

I think i remember..

-

~~"These moves are quite familiar... Have you learned them with Lucks..?"~~

~~"Lucks...? That name sounds familiar to me..."~~

~~"So you knew him, then..?"~~

~~"Don't know much, neither do i want to know.."~~

I am thinking now..

And now i get it..

......

Considering Morgan has his true self's memories, does that mean Luigi had met Lucks before..?

I know Luigi had a bad moment of his life before.. A very bad moment whom he carries a huge remorse.. All because he lost someone he cared so much about. He told us so..

But i think even Luigi wouldn't cross that line he did...

Lucks was a cold, oppressive and opportunist man.. He would take every single method and opportunity to achieve his greatest in humanity..

Luigi is a nice, kind and sweet guy.. He is loyal to his friends, and wants to protect them every time he can.. But still, he is a human like us..

Someone Tari loved to be around with..

I never blame her for that..