Chapter 6 - Battle

Morgan's P.O.V:

All i want is him..

If i have to harm people just to find him, then i will. But not like this unfair way i am doing.

I have gone too impulsive before..

This is not good.

If he doesn't want to show up because of how i am behaving, then i'll play his game.

I need to know who i am. What i am. But this forsaken hell of a man doesn't show up in any place. Damn it.

Ugh.. I will find him. No matter how many houses i break in the process. I need to find Luigi. He is the key to all my questions and answers..

That doll... He must know something about it.. So when i finally get him, i will shove it in his face and ask him what does this God forsaken plushie has to be connected with me.

But if anyone will try to interveine me with my meeting, then i'll make them bring him to me.

So, come on!

Masa's P.O.V:

This is not good.. Not good at all.. Morgan is still at rampage.. And the kingdom has entered in Lockdown. No one can enter and no one can leave. So.. It's all about us, the Conduits, the Cyborgs and Him.

I had to contact Lucinia about this.. If he wants Luigi's head so badly for this, then he might try to persuade him by using her as a hostage.. And the vhildren are not ready to fight such a aggressive and feisty man like him.. She has to take care of them while we deal with him..

So then, i called her on my phone, and gladly, she answered it, to my relief.

Lucinia - "Hello?"

"Lucinia. I'm glad you answered. Listen, no matter what, don't show yourself to Morgan."

Lucinia - "But.. What about Luigi? What if he get hurt? You know how much he wants him, either live or dead!"

"He will be fine, alright? We will make sure to keep him safe, Lucinia."

Lucinia - "Alright.. I trust you, Masa. I'll take care of the children for you guys."

"Alright. I'll hang up now. See you later."

Lucinia - "Bye.."

Alright... Now that it is settled, i think i can go to the fight against the enemy. But first, i need the help of my friends.. And one friend in specific.

So then, i took out my phone once again and called HER.

"Hello? Your Majesty?"

The Queen - "Knight? Good. What is the situation?"

"Not good. This is the beginning of a battle. And i'll do this with some help."

Luigi's P.O.V:

Gosh.. What is up with this Morgan guy..?