Chapter 5 - Memories

{ Good Luck! And hey, Cole would be proud, Fellow Conduits! }

Character going to appear in the chapter is by the authority of ShaymixDiamondz, which is her OC and the character she ships with Masa Shimamoto, the Leader of the MD5.

Masa's P.O.V:

Okay, now the whole MD5 is now ready. And we are the ones who will distract Morgan until Luigi gets ready for his own spotlight. His own fight against the man. We need to at least damage the Ultimatrix and weaken Morgan for their fight. Because it's not nice for a player to cheat in a match. I did that once, and it's not good. I learned it with Marco.

So, I was finally armored. My armor was red and gold, and heavily reforged to become bulletproof. And I had blades coming from my fists and forearms. I even had a projectile compartment coming from outside my Meta Runner arm's shoulder and fist.

I had electrokinetic powers and nanotech.

Lamar was heavily armored as well. His powers were based on shockwaves. He was like The Shocker from Spider-Man.

Lamar - "Okay, man! That is the plan, right? Distract and weaken him for his ultimate fight against Luigi. I am a bit afraid to die. But it's worth it, if we want to save people from his madness."

"Yes. Tari could handle him, but she needs some rest now. All of the girls need. Especially the rookies."

Lamar - "Alright. I think we can handle this."

But then, I hear slashing sounds and powerful stomps coming behind, as then I look behind myself and notice one of the cyborgs we have fought in Tempest to get the prize for the cure of Mario's child.

He was here by orders of the Queen to arrest Morgan. And he had lethal force authorized. So it will be good to weaken him. Even if he heals, it will probably take long to do so.

N - "Alright. You are the newcomers. I have orders of The Queen to take the suspected. Dead or Alive."

"Then we will have to work together to do so."

Lamar - "Count on me! I know how to take care of this big guy!"

"Yes. Count on me as well, Colonel."

N - "Okay then... Let's dance."

"Vamos nessa." (Let's go.)

Lamar - "RRRRRRROOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!!!!!"