S2: Chapter 1 - Combat Mode

Masa's P.O.V:

Okay.

Now i have two weapons for when i am still not very skilled in hand-to-hand combat

This is goood. Very good, indeed.

Well, thanks to my teammates, i will be able to fight better than what i could before.

I just need to pay attention at their moves.

Mario and Luigi are surely going to help me with it.

Them both have different fighting styles.

The more. The better.

From what i saw, Mario has a extreme military training. He is skilled in more aggressive moves than the defensive ones, but that doesn't mean he cannot protect himself from counter-attacks. He is a ex-Lieutenant, so that must be like a photographic memory for him.

Possibly he would beat Lucks in a hand-to-hand combat if they met each other.

And Luigi is a martial artist. He uses more of the defensive styles and prefers Kung-Fu and Judo to fight. He prefers to let the enemy attack first to counter them with a efficient blow. He learned them from absorbing the movies frim the Video particles.

Good.

My teammates will be good against it.

And soon, Marco will be here in Leaves Kingdom. I want to make him a good reward.

I will lose to him? Yes, of course.

But!

I already had this planned.

I want to lose to give him a better thing than his G. Grievous Backpack.

Until he comes back.

I will try to practice a bit of the combat with Luigi first.

So i went to the MD5's hideout to call him out on the exclusive laptop for emergency meetings of the team.

I turned it on, logged on the MD5's account and looked for Luigi.

It wasn't hard.

So i called him.

"Hey. Eagle."

Luigi - "Hey, Masa. What's new?"

"I want you to come at the MD5's hideout for a emergency meeting. Only us two. Don't get late, alright?"

Luigi - "Roger."

After that, i hung up. Then i just waited some seconds.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.