2

ᴀʟᴇxᴀ

I quickly opened my door knob and walked into my room while turning on the light. "Wow, it's freezing in here." I mumbled to myself. I looked around my room to see why it was cold. My eyes stopped at my window.

It was open.

I don't remember my window being open. My window is always locked.

I quickly walk over to my window. I poked my head out the window, but all I saw was darkness. There were no streetlights and no lights from the neighbors houses.

It was completely dark.

But I also had this feeling that someone was watching me.

And it wasn't the first time I felt like this.

Chills ran over my body.

I quickly shut my window while locking it and pulled the curtain over my window.

I finally lay in my bed after a long day and noticed something different.

My bed smells different.

My bed has a strong minty smell all over it.

I lay there, breathing in the strong smell of mint.

It's quite intoxicating.

Why does my bed smell so different from usual?

I rest my eyes for a few minutes, still breathing in the minty air, while still asking myself questions.

After a few minutes, passed by, I got up and decided to take a shower. My hair is in box braids, so I had to use a bag because the shower cap was too small.

After I finished wrapping my hair up, I took off my clothes and got in the shower.

The shower was hot and steamy. It feels good to take a hot shower after a long day.

After being in the shower for an hour, I got out and dried myself off. After putting on some lotion, I wrapped my towel back on my body and walked back towards my bedroom. I opened my bedroom door and the minty smell was now gone. I walk towards my dresser and open it. 

That's weird.

My black cotton bra was in my drawer, but not my panties.

Did I misplace it?

I decided to wear my red lace bra and panties. I soon lay on my bed again, smelling the light smell of the mint that lingered on my bed.

Not only that, but I now stare at the ceiling while having multiple questions still coming to my mind.

Maybe I'm being paranoid.

Or perhaps not.