15

ᴇʙᴀᴛɪᴀɴ

I was pissed off. No, scratch that I was beyond angry.  Not only did Alexa distracted me by stroking me, she also wanted to leave me as fast as possible.

That shit was the one that hurts the most.

After seeing Alexa getting in her car to get away from me immediately, I quickly went back into my house and slam the front door harshly.

How the fuck could she leave me so quickly? Was the sex not good enough for her? I pasted back and forth where the front door was and was asking myself multiple questions of why she left me in such a hurry. Soon, my mind started to play tricks on me.

Did she have someone else?

If she did, I would fuck Alexa up.

She knows that I am hers, and she is mine. Just the thought of her going to another guy made me angry. I now started to breathe harder and clench my fists.

I needed to let the pain out.

I slammed my fist against the wall next to the front door and I kept doing it.

Over and over and over again.

I didn't even feel the pain of my fists and not realizing that my knuckles were bleeding.

"Alexa, how the fuck could you do this to me?" I said while chuckling.

I now looked at the wall in front of me and saw the damage I did.

There was blood all over the hole I just punched. I looked down at my knuckles and saw some skin coming off it.

Next thing I knew, my feet were dragging me to the kitchen.

I slowly walked over the sink and turned on the water from the faucet. I slowly put my hand under the water and stayed like that.

Just staring at the blood washing down in the sink while new blood comes out of the knuckles.

I slowly turned off the water and reach for a bandage under the sink. I began wrapping my hand until I felt satisfied that the bandage was enough.

I walked over to one of the kitchen chair and sat on it. I covered my face with my hands and rub my eyes.

I was now trying to clear my head on what just happened with Alexa.

My baby.

She has no idea how fucking insane I am for her.

I want her to feel the same about me. I want her to go crazy for me, just like I go crazy for her.

Soon my phone started to ring. I ignore it and kept rubbing my eyes, still trying to clear my head.

My phone finally stopped ringing, but after a minute it rung it again.

I was also now irritated and still pissed.

I quickly grab my phone out of my pocket, not bothering to read who was calling me and answered it.

"You better have a good fucking reason for calling my phone." I said in a harsh tone.