9

ᴇʙᴀᴛɪᴀɴ

After a long day of boring teachers and shitty lectures, I was finally home. I walked upstairs to my room and took off my backpack and threw it on the floor. Now I was walking towards my wall where it had numerous photos of her.

I stare at the photo's.

I admire everything about her. She is perfect in my eyes. I'll be damned if someone told me otherwise. I picked one of the photos off the wall and kissed it.

"Mine only."

I stopped kissing the photo and focused more on the details, especially her lips.

I wonder what her lips feel like.

I put the photo back on the wall and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

Not only that, but I turned on the shower and let it warm up for a minute. After the bathroom started to fog up, I took off my clothes and got in.

I was now just standing there, letting the hot water drip on my hair and all the way down to my body.

My mind started to go back to Alexa.

She consumes my every thought.

Ever since the first time I saw her, I felt something.

There's just something about her that makes me go crazy.

Just thinking about her turns me on. Even the smallest details, too.

My member started to get hard.

"Damn the things you do to me, Alexa."

I grabbed my long and hard member and stroked it.

I was now in a state of lust and immediately started to hallucinate.

Suddenly, the shower door opened and Alexa walked in naked.

My eyes widened.

Am I dreaming?

"Alexa, is that really you?"

She put one of her fingers on my lip to shush me.

She started to kiss my chest and then my neck while rubbing my hard member slowly.

"This is what you wanted, right, Sebastian?" She said in between kisses.

"Yes, baby, I've been waiting for this." I groaned.

"Then enjoy it while it lasts." She smiles while rubbing my member faster and still kissing my neck and chest.

I finally released and came out of my hallucination.

I looked around the shower and saw Alexa wasn't here. It was just all in my head.

I started to get pissed at my mind for playing tricks on me.

I quickly washed myself and after 10 minutes I got out. I dried myself off and put on sweatpants with no shirt. Not only that, but I quickly went to my room to find my joint, so I could calm down.

I took the blunt and lit it up and puffed on it a few times until I calmed down a little.

I walked over to my dresser and pulled out one of Alexa panties I stole.

I took a long sniff while still holding the joint in my hand.

It still has her sweet smell.

I walked over to a chair in my room and sat in it while still holding the joint and her panties in my hand.

Now I was looking at the photos of her on my wall and my wicked smirk appeared on my face.

I took another puff and leaned back in the chair while twirling Alexa panties in my other hand.

Now my real plan will begin.

To have you all to myself and mine only, baby.