18

ᴀʟᴇxᴀ

I decided not to think about Sebastian and try to force myself to fall asleep. I was already losing sleep because of him. I looked away from the streetlights from my window. Next, I try to lay my head on my fluffy pillow, attempting to force myself to sleep.

For once, I didn't think about Sebastian or had a dream about him. I am already off to a great start. After a few more hours have passed, I finally woke up with the sound of my alarm from my cell phone. I was still tired in a way, but I knew I had to get up for school. I felt like I only slept for a few minutes.

I lazily got up from my bed and stretched my arms, legs, and especially my neck. In the back of my mind, I knew today was going to be a long day because I knew that I had to deal with Sebastian today. I know that I can't run from him forever, but it doesn't hurt to try. I finally got up from my bed and went to my closet to get out my uniform. I chose to wear pants and not a skirt because that is what I am comfortable with. Next I put on my school shirt along with my sweater.

Next I paired my school outfit with my Air Force ones. I sprayed on a bit of perfume while putting on my necklace and my bracelet. I also added deodorant to my under arms. I refuse for someone to say I don't smell good. The next thing I did was walk to the bathroom to do my hair, which was quick and simple. I put my braids in a bun and did my edges. 

Now I am glad that I am finally done with my daily routine for school. Next, I headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat really quickly. I went into my fridge to grab a breakfast bowl and heated it up in the microwave. I sat down at the kitchen table and started to think.

How was I going to avoid Sebastian? That's when I came up with a perfect idea. I was going to pretend not to see him or hear him. Surely, this will work out well. This plan has to work because I would rather not speak to him or see him right now after what we did. And I truly still regret it. I was supposed to save myself for someone who truly loves me. But I didn't. I was really disappointed in myself, and still is. From now on, today, I will do better for myself.

I also knew I couldn't tell my parents because I knew that they would be angry and very disappointed in me. I finally realized that my food had stopped, and I didn't even notice. I quickly got up from the kitchen table to go to the microwave to get my breakfast bowl. I opened a microwave door and grabbed my bowl to quickly shut the microwave door. The breakfast bowl was really hot, so I quickly sat it on the kitchen table. Next time, grab the silverware and sit down to eat my food.

After five minutes had passed, I finally finished my food and threw away the bowl and put my fork in the sink. I finally walked out of the kitchen and grabbed my backpack off the living room couch, and my keys from the living room table.

"Goodbye home" I said to myself. "I miss you already." I really did not feel like going to school. Well, mostly I would rather not face Sebastian. But I didn't have a choice. But for now, I'm just going to avoid him as long as possible. I finally walked out the front door and locked it and went over to my car. Next thing I knew, I was heading towards the school.

After driving for 15 minutes, I made it to school.

"I really don't want to be here" I said under my breath while trying to find a parking space for my car. I drove around the school parking lot for a minute and finally found a parking space. I quickly parked my car and turned off the engine. I sat inside my car thinking to myself for a minute. I was also trying to enjoy the last-minute peace that I had before I walked into the school building.