16

ᴀʟᴇxᴀ

I finally made it home after getting away from Sebastian. I parked my car and turn off the engine. Next, I quickly open my car door and hop out. I slam my car door with extra force and lock the door. I quickly walk to the front door of my house and opened the door with my house key. I walked inside fairly quickly and slam my front door. Next, I threw my phone and keys on the small table that was next to my front door.

Before I realized, I slid down on my front door and tears starting to fall from my eyes. I quickly bring my knees to my chest and began crying harder.

Ever since meeting Sebastian, everything has changed so quickly. I couldn't but help to think of my parents. I know they would be furious and disappointed with me. I was now disappointed and ashamed of myself.

I had sex with Sebastian and I regretted it. For crying out loud, I just met him. I was very ashamed of myself because I wanted to wait until marriage to have sex.

Having sex with Sebastian wasn't out of love, it was out of lust for each other while being drunk and high.

I quickly wipe my tears and stand up. "No use of crying, the deed is already done." I said while whispering to myself.

I slowly walked to the nearest bathroom in my house. Once I entered the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw how messy I looked. Tears started to appear in my eyes again, but I held them back.

I looked away from the mirror, refusing to look at myself any longer. I now walked towards the shower and turned it on. I walked back towards the sink and bend down to open the cabinet to get my shower cap. I slowly took off my clothes and then put on my shower cap. I walk back towards the shower and got in. I also made sure the water was hot. Hotter than what I usually put it on.

I grabbed the soap and rub it on my rag several times and sat the soap back down. I began rubbing the rag all over my body and scrub extra harder on the areas where Sebastian has touched me. Soon my skin was staring to sting from rubbing the rag on my body too hard. After washing up twice, I rinsed myself off and turned off the water.

I open the shower curtain and got out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off. I now wrapped my towel around myself and headed to my room.

I quickly took off my shower cap and grabbed my lotion. Now, dropping my towel, I began to rub the lotion all over my body and put on some deodorant. Next, I went to my dresser and grabbed my nightgown gown with my bra and underwear. I put on my nightgown along with my bra and underwear and went to my personal bathroom in my room to brush my teeth.

After brushing my teeth, I went to my bed and lay down. I was now just thinking to myself.

Ever since I met Sebastian, he's been everywhere. The coffee shop, the park, my school. It's like I couldn't escape him. Soon I started to cry a little bit, but not as bad as it was earlier. I wipe my teardrops from my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

I knew school was tomorrow and I didn't want to go, mainly because I knew Sebastian would be there. I knew he would find someway to talk to me about what have happened between us.

I let out a deep sigh and closed my eyes to try to get some sleep.

Suddenly, I felt someone shaking me and I turned in my bed. That person began to shake me harder, and I open my eyes slowly and turned back around in my bed.