What Are We Gonna Do?

It's 6am and Zac is up walking the dog while Fatima has just gotta up. Calling out to him she doesn't hear anything. She notices his phone still on his nightstand so she knows he's still somewhere close. She throws on a robe and heads downstairs to start breakfast. Outside Zac notices the Durango that Dre and Marcus pointed out he doesn't make a big deal out of. He watches the car without being to noticeable he was sure not to set them off. He got a glimpse of both men the man in the driver seat was unfamiliar but he did notice Devon. He studied his features during the interview the resemblance was uncanny. He shouted at Benji to come on so they could go in the house. Finally inside he can hear Fatima humming the words to a song she's listening to in the kitchen. He creeped up on her without her noticing.

"Nigga you playing and I'm frying bacon" she said giving him a kiss

"You right forgot who I was marrying, crazy ass lady" laughing

"Where you been, I missed your face when I woke up" Fatima said pouting 

"I was just walking Benji and reset the timer for the sprinklers" Zac said pointing outside

"Aaawww thank you baby! Coffee?" She said handing him a mug

"Uuuummm speaking of me going outside, that car back" he said while shook his coffee. That happened to be perfect 

Rolling her eyes "did you get a good look at the" 

"Not sure who the driver was but I'm almost positive that wasDevon in the passenger seat, I'm gonna have cameras installed facing that part of the street today" Zac sad taking a seat at the island prepared to eat the meal his beautiful fiancé cooked for him.

"Hmph, ok sooooo when we confirm that it is him....she paused handing him his plate smiling.... What are we gonna do?" She asked not really concerned but it's annoying 

"You just let yo man handle that, you just sit back and be fine" Zac said envisioning her naked while stuffing his face

"Damn you would think seeing me get my back blew out woulda sent a clear message, I don't want the nigga" she said frustrated as she joined Zac and started to eat

Laughing at the thought of Devon's face "that might have made it worst, still funny as hell though watching his face drop" 

"And nigga that was yo plan the whole time, don't use me ...wait never mind you can use me like that again and again and again" She said flirting 

"Exactly, but what you got planned today because I know you not going to work" "how you know?" "Because you woulda been getting ready by now" "well I have a doctors appointment and I only have to drop a few files off at the office. So I just took a day" "mhm see I know you, well am I gonna see you for lunch?" "I have plans with Mariah for lunch, but dinner I'm all yours" Zac pouting like a big baby "stop it, you got me everyday for the rest of your life" she said holding up her left hand wiggling her ring finger. "I know I'm just playing, i actually need to catch up with Troy and Demetrius too" "yea I heard Troy got the job tell him congrats for me, maybe Let's have everyone over for dinner tonight?" "That's cool but can uuummm daddy get a taste before I go" "better make it good, come on" she said grabbing his hand leading him upstairs. 

Upstairs Fatima unties her robe and lays back on the bed awaiting her man to do what he does best. Hovering over her body Zac leaned in and kissed her passionately while caressing her body causing her to quiver at her touch. He slowly licked her neck and gently sucked on it as his hand rubbed her pussy. "Mmmmmm" she moaned almost in a whisper. He sucked her nipples and slid two fingers inside her causing her to gasp "hhhhhaaaaa mmmmmm aaahhh"  he toyed with her pussy with delight. Kissing his way down to her warm sweet center he stopped and kissed it. Sending chills all over Fatima's body as she moaned lightly "oouuu yes Zac you know exactly how I need it". He kissed it again before parting her pussy lips with his tongue fingers still inside. He is taking his time this morning. "Baby take yo fingers out, I just wanna feel your tongue" Fatima said between moans. Taking his fingers out he placed them in her mouth she cleaned all her juices off as he twirled his tongue around her clit slowly and lightly. "Oooouuu shit baby I fuckin love you" "Damn you so fuckin wet"  hearing that just does something to Fatima she can explain. She starts to slow grind to the rhythm of his head and tongue generating a euphoric feeling. Their bodies were in sync. "Daaaaaddddyyy oooouuu daddy im about to cum all over yo face" "cum for daddy I wanna taste it" "ooohhhh babbbyyyy don't stop please don't stop" pressing up against her clit with a little more pressure but the exact same motion Fatima grabbed the back of Zac's head in pleasure and grinds arching her back almost lifting her body off the bed "oooouuu daddy that's it oooouu fuccckk that's it, right there baby baby riiiigggghhhhtttt thhhheeeerrreee" she cried out in pleasure "immm cumin Zac , oooooooouuuu yes I'm cuuummmmiiinnnn" with her legs tightly wrapped around his head her body convulsed in ecstasy.