[𝟏] 𝐖𝐄 ♡︎ 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒!!

Y'ALL I HAVE SOME NEWS‼️🗞___________________________
𝐘𝐮𝐡 𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 😹‼️

𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟; 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭(𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓); 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐫? 𝐀𝐥𝐫.
____________________________

START 🌟—___________________________[               MADE BY: @KYOLUVV           ]

START 🌟
___________________________
[               MADE BY: @KYOLUVV           ]

"Bitch stfu and shave ur nasty ass legs!"

"Fuck you mean? Girl doesn't even know how to shave herself and talks abt my legs smh."
______________________________

How did I get here u might ask? Let me introduce myself first, hi, I'm L/N Y/N and i currently moved into my sisters home and going to enroll Kimetsu no High.

'Isn't that big of a deal' u might say but trust me, it's more than that. Since I moved in here my sister and I couldn't get rid of our old habit, and that is, fighting. We fight over the smallest things. Is it either clothes, stuff or hentai's, but mostly it's FOOD. Food is life, food is love. And that was proven when I almost sold my sister for a pizza.

But to get to the point, I was currently filling up some papers for my new school. They needed too much information for my liking but idc as long as I can finally see the cafeteria and the amazing food, I'm going through it.

Well like I said I was working on some papers and stuff, till my big sister Hatsumi and her  background dancers came into the living room and made themself comfortable while I was working my ass off.
⇩                     
_______________________________
FLASHBACK + YOUR POV 🌟
____________________________

'Wtf-' I looked at my sister and her big ass gang, seeing 9 people excluding her.

"Hey gremlin, I have some guests over so behave yourself, got that?" Now only the sassy extra and she could be a Highschool bully.

"Don't you see I have to fill some papers up? And don't talk to me like that you dick head."
I continue to fill the papers and ignored her offended gasp.