[𝟏𝟕.𝟓] 𝐀𝐂𝐒𝐄 & 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆⁉️ (special chap)

QUICK NOTE 🗞‼️
____________________________
(A/N: Ya'll I'm so so so so so so so so so SO sorry for not updating faster but I didn't had any motivation and I was at the dentist lately— turns out I'm getting braces 😕)

(Also I kinda am in my OP phase rn
(OP= One piece) and I've been reading a lot of books about it.)

(Anyways I apologize again because I really don't want y'all keep waiting for me to update. ALSO I MIGHT MAKE A OP BOOK BUT IN MY OWN AU I STILL NEED TO DECIDE WICH AU THO‼️)

(THERES A SPECIAL CROSSOVER AT THE END‼️)

_______________________________
STORY BEGINS —

                 NO ONES POV 🌟—____________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

NO ONES POV 🌟
____________________________
[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

"Oh yeah? Then let me take care of you tonight. My house, 7 p.m, don't let me wait love."
_______________________________

After he said just that, the bell rang and he took your hand in his hand and kissed the back of your hand, not breaking eye contact with you.

This made you flustered to no fucking end.

That move was literally so hot it made you feel thousands of butterflies in your stomach.

Then he stood straight again, winked at you and then left the classroom, leaving you behind.

To say you were surprised was an understatement, you were flabbergasted, but yet excited on what would really happen later. . .

Would you fr go fuck with your history teacher? Well at least you got plot armor on your side 🤷🏻‍♀️

So you just once again said 'fuck it' and decided your future self has to deal with that issue again.

But feeling something in the palm of your hand, you opened it and saw a little note wich was folded in your hands.

You quickly unfolded it and on the letter stood;

"Think about how this would have effects on your life if you would do this. Please rethink this and choose what's best for you and your future Y/N. I don't want to be the reason why your life is going to be miserable, but if things turn out bad, I'll be here for you and support you."