[𝟐] 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀

STORY BEGINS —
____________________________

NO ONES POV 🌟—____________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV         ]

NO ONES POV 🌟
____________________________
[ MADE BY: @KYOLUVV ]

"Oh your bf. WAIT WHAT THE FU—"
The older L/N couldn't even finish her sentence when she saw a man with a yellow jacked and a red hat standing outside the house.

"Y/N I didn't know your bf worked at DHL, lowkey disappointed tho." Hatsumi just shook her head and sol(sighed out loud).

(A/N: y'all DHL is a German post service and yea just so you know bcuz idek what post service y'all have 😭)

"Girl bye I mean he kinda cute n' all but. . .wait nah ngl he is kinda cute what's your name?"
Y/N, who was already holding her package in her hands winked at the post man and started flirting with him.

"I— UHH— F-FUJI KAZ— WAIT WHY THE FUCK AM I TELLING YOU THIS?! HAVE A GOOD DAY MISS PEACE OUT!!" He quickly bowed and started to run to his Van.

"Motherfucker took the 'she's a runner she's a track star' to far." Muttered Y/N quietly

"Wait that's just a package? WAIT— YOUR BF COULDNT MAKE IT DIDNT HE?? HHAHA GOT DITCHED AND NOW HES SENDING FLOWERS OR SHIT AS AN 'APOLOGY'" Hatsumi had the time of her life, and laughed like a maniac. Even tho she's just going to embarrass herself.

"Nah you got that wrong sistha. . ." Y/N trailed off as she unpacked the box and grabbed the item inside of it. And what she pulled out was a. . .

". . .I just bought another reason to keep living for 52$ and 69 cents." She held a body pillow of the Sukuna Ryomen in her hand.

'Oh fuck me in the ass. . .' Hatsumi even felt embarrassed for her sister, since she doesn't have shame in her vocabulary.

The others just looked at her, some stared in Schock, others in disbelief and for the rest, they had their kin moment right now.

"And that isn't even the best part. ." she slowly turned the pillow around so you could see the other side, and it was also sukuna but this time shirtless and all wet.

"GOOD LORD. . ‼️" Mitsuri squealed quietly and held her hands to her chest while her whole face was red.

"Mitsuri! Don't look!" Obanai shouted as he tried to cover her vision with his sleeve.

"Chill bro she's just enjoying Daddy Ryomen!" Y/N laughed as she hugged the pillow.

"This Is. .uhm. . .not that what I expected tbh!"
Rengoku stated as he had an nervous smile on his face.