[𝟏𝟐] 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐂𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐃'𝐒

QUICK NOTE ‼️📝
____________________________
Y'all I'm sry for not updating and all but like I was kinda tired these past days and I often got a cold bc it's winter now.

I literally don't care what these hoes r saying because I love winter sm and it's the only season in the year where I can throw stuff at people without me getting in trouble.

No bc I always see those ppl on tiktok who dance in the snow with their lover or smth and then it's always the song 'snowman' or 'all I want for Christmas' 😭

Also if you have the same humor and also have specific anime obsessions, let's be mutuals because everyone of my friends are ghosting me 😹‼️

Anyways, I also have a new writing style, I hope y'all like it bc I surely think it's like a upgrade for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

But now,

LET'S GET INTO THIS SHIT
_______________________________
STORY BEGINS 🌟

                        YOUR POV 🌟—_______________________________[              MADE BY: @KYOLUVV              ]

YOUR POV 🌟
_______________________________
[ MADE BY: @KYOLUVV              ]

______
No way this is actually happening.

Is this a dream? Can someone slap me?

. . .

Wait no—

There it was, the only building on this cruel world that succeeds every time to make me happy.

"So wanna eat here or take it home?" My attention shifted towards my older sister, who kinda smiled at me and closed her jacket while putting on her gloves.

"Geez, it's freakin' cold today. . . she mumbled as she blew out a breath wich was now visible due to being so warm instead of the cold —almost— evening air.

"I wanna eat here!!" I yelled in excitement and grabbed her by her hand while dragging her inside the fast food restaurant.

"Wai—bro—wait no—sis!" Hatsumi tried to regain her posture while failing to keep up with her excited sister.

I still dragged her towards the restaurant and now entered it, immediately enjoying the warmth form inside and the delicious smell of food.

We now stopped in front of a self service thingy and I ordered my food first.

"Big bozo what do you wanna eat?" I turned to her and smiled a bit, seeing her already thinking.

"Bro idek theres so much to eat. . ." She groaned and sulked a bit.

"How about you order that freaky Halloween menu again—"

"Fuck no‼️ On my LIFE I'm never gonna order that junk again—" I cut her off while laughing my ass off.