[𝟗] 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐗𝐘/𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐙𝐔𝐊𝐎 ✔︎

STORY BEGINS —
____________________________

                  NO ONES POV 🌟—____________________________[                MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

NO ONES POV 🌟
____________________________
[                MADE BY: @KYOLUVV          ]

"THE CLOTHES OF THE GIRLS WERE STOLEN!"
_____
Everyone stood still, not saying a single word.

"Oh. That's all. . ?" Y/N asked as she stared dumbfounded at the girl in the doorway.

Everyone turned to look at her with an angered and shocked expression.

Y/N was quick to notice that she said smth that didn't sound pleasant for the other girls so she quickly changed her choice of words and said:

"I mean— BFRR⁉️ AINT NO WAY HOE. . !" She acted like she was offended and surprised, don't get me wrong, she was surprised that the clothes were stolen but she didn't think it was that bad.

"What do you mean the clothes were stolen?" One girl asked as she wrapped her towel around her body and looked mad angry.

Y/N looked at the girls expression and it send shivers down her spine. That look reminded her of Hatsumi when she's mad pissed.

Shiver me timber's. 🥶

"You heard me! All the clothes of the girls were stolen!" The other girl answered, pronouncing a few words extra.

Immediately, all the girls finished showering, including Nezuko and Y/N and wrapped themself in towels and rushed to the girls locker.

The door bursted open and all girls flooded the proom. A few girls were there before and searched for any remaining clothes.

It was all a waste since there wasn't a single piece of clothings, not even a pantie.

The other girls started to panic and cry, and others started to yell angrily and punch walls or pull their hair.

While Nezuko and Y/N just stood there and looked at the chaos that is unfolding in front of them.

"Hey Nezuko, do you think tanjiro has spare clothes for us?" Y/N asked as she nudged her friends side with her elbow.

Said girl turned to her and looked like she was in deep thoughts, till she lightens up a bit and smiled at the (h/c) haired girl.

"Yes! I think he does since he always brings spare clothes since that one accident in elementary school. . !" Nezuko exclaimed as she sweatdropped a bit, thinking abt that accident.