[𝟔] 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐊𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐓𝐖

STORY BEGINS —
____________________________

                              YOUR POV 🌟—___________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV        ]

YOUR POV 🌟
___________________________
[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV        ]

Nezuko only fell harder for you, thinking abt it.
_____
Me and nezuko got ready and changed into our gym uniform, but much to my dismay the uniform was a bit small for me, but not too small to show anything of my skin.

'God i hope P.E won't be exhausting!' I whined as I thought abt how the teacher might be?

Me and nezuko finished changing and got out on the field they where supposed to meet.

A few students were there, but it was mostly some of the seniors. I only recognized hetero dude, but like since he's wearing gym clothes he looks actually pretty normal.

But his still got them baby hands. 😹

As now all the other students came, the teacher spoke up and told everyone to listend up.

"Alright everyone! Today we're going to exercise with your senior's! I want to see what you all are made off!" He shouted as he puts his hands on his hips.

"Well i don't know abt the others but I'm made out of flesh and a SUUPERR personality..." I mumbled while slightly taking a Franky pose.

I looked over to Nezuko, but apparently i didn't even tried to whisper, so the others heard me too.

There where a few chuckles and laugher, while the teacher only glared at me in annoyance. As I recognized that everyone heard me, I blushed a bit out of embarrassment.

"Miss. L/N could you please keep that to yourself and listen to my announcement?" He sternly asked as he rose an eyebrow at me.

"I gotchu." I said as I made a gun like hand move to him and nodded a few times. He only sighed and grunted a bit, but like it's school, let me have my moments alright?

"As I was saying, we're gonna mess your stamina, strength, capability's and limits with your seniors!" I just looked at him with dotted eyes. Bro wants to get us embarrassed or what?

"But like, like you said sir, these are our senior's, there is no way we could beat them."
I pointed out and rose my eyebrow at him.

"Of course you can do it! You just have to believe in yourself!" He said with enthusiasm, and standing there with his hands still on his hips.