[𝟕] 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐙𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐌𝐋

STORY BEGINS —
____________________________

                     YOUR POV 🌟—____________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV           ]

YOUR POV 🌟
____________________________
[ MADE BY: @KYOLUVV ]

"Uh—well. .you c. . .see* sry."
_____
'Shit! What if I get expelled?! AND THAT ON MY FIRST DAY‼️' I thought nervously, wondering what the fuck I should say.

"You see. .I was listening to Mr.Sayoki's class and I heard some girls besides me whispering and giggling." I said with a huff at the end.

"Aaand. . .since that could not be allowed, I decided to step in and stop them from talking, since listening to class is much more important!" I stated. Tbh I think this is turning out good.

"Mhm, please continue." Mr.Ubuyashiki said as he took another sip of his coffee.

"And uh— As I was telling them to cut it out, they soon started to insult me as 'bitch' or that I'm ugly asf n' all that shi- I mean all those inappropriate words." I sighed as I nearly cursed in front of the head of this school.

"Ah, I see(only this time)." He hummed as he puts his coffee down on the coffee table.

"And Mr.Soyaki thought I was talking and started to yell at me and tell me to listen to class, even tho I was the victim here I might add." I nodded and huffed angrily.

"Well and then mr.Soyaki continued to talk as I was abt to ask a question, then suddenly I heard birds flying above me and one of those birds. .yeah— uh pooped on one of those girls shoes." I snorted a bit at the end but quickly covered my mouth with my hands since I don't want to look like the bad one here, do I?

"O—oh is that so ?" Mr.Ubuyashiki asked, as he tried not to col(chuckle out loud).

I was actually surprised. Did he found that hilarious too? Didn't know we had such a correct principal. Even tho I only heard good things abt him.

"Yeah, and then I couldn't hold it and started laughing. .but Nezuko did too!" I said as I pointed at Nezuko, who just looked at me like I betrayed her, wich I kind of did. Oopsie doopsie. 🤷🏻‍♀️

"I—well. . .yeah I did, but Y/N started talking at the beginning of class so it is her fault that we're here!" She also pointed at me as I only let out an offended gasp.

"How dare you?!" I said as I put my hand over my heart as I rolled the r.

"I am really sorry dear, but you have betrayed me first'e!" She puts her hand on her forehead and looked in the other direction whith closed eyes.