[𝟓] 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 ♥︎

STORY BEGINS —
____________________________

YOUR POV 🌟—___________________________[                 MADE BY: @KYOLUVV        ]

YOUR POV 🌟
___________________________
[ MADE BY: @KYOLUVV        ]

"Oh?"
______
As I got a good look at the person, I couldn't just believe what I saw.

"You motherfucker really just threw that at me? And the here I thought we had a bonding moment on our way to math. . ." I, fr, was quite annoyed to see who just hit me with a fresh water bottle, like drink it, don't hit ppl with that shit.

". . ."

"Yeah Ik you ain't much of a talker are you, airhead?" I said as I just looked at him with a blank expression as he just stared at me like he forgot who I was (💀).

Everyone just looked between us, expecting a beef but nah, he's good like I don't fight bros yk? Bro code n' shit.

". . .who are you?" He asked as I just stared at him dumbfounded.

Almost everyone in the room face palmed themself and grunted.

"Bro you should be a comedian ong." I said as I threw his bottle at him and he catched it.

As I sat down, everyone in the cafeteria minded their own business again and everything was back how it was.

"Say Y/N, you said you had a 'bonding' moment with Tokito-kun, what did you mean by that?" Pig tails asked me as she pinched boar boys fingers as he tried to steal her food.

"Well uh. . ." I looked at Nezuko since I knew she would scold me for denying her request to bring me to my class.

"You see, I was on my way to my class, everything went pretty chill and I almost arrived in math class, but suddenly some students came to me and cornered me in an empty classroom!" I said as I made an offended expression while hastily waving with my hands.

Everyone listend to my story with curiousness.

"There was that one dude that said 'Gurl give me ur wallet so I can buy me more skittles!" I said as I made a hilarious boy voice wich sounded like an old geezer.

"And I was like 'why you want them skittles anyways?? Bro wants them tekashi 6ixn9ine rainbow teeth's—" rolled my eyes as I flipped my hair and apparently I sparkled while doing that.

(Credits: That shiny hoe Uzui Tengen)

"ANYWAYS- he got mad and told his discord kittens to attack me and they did! Worst part is they kept repeating 'meow meow' after they launched themselves at me!"