Elizabeth's rescue

Amelia is seen standing by the docks worried for her little sister.while not worried at all that her husband with be severely angry with her later.jack can be seen under water swimming to Elizabeth who was at the bottom floor of the crystal blue seas.he gets closer as he wraps him arms around her waist as he pushes them upward to the surface.he takes a big gasp as they both break through the surface with Elizabeth unconscious leaning over his shoulder.

But the they are soon dragged back under from the weight of Elizabeth's dress.as they were underwater again Jack can be seen tearing her dress in the middle as he slides her out of it before swimming them to the surface as he dress sinks down back to the bott.they soon break through the surface again as grew clouds can be seen rolling him as fog can slightly be seen over the water."make way"soldiers can be seen rushing at high speed to the docks .

Amelia rushes foward finally seeing her younger sister bin the man's arms.the two guards help him taking Elizabeth and laying her down on the dock while the rounder guard from earlier is checking her for a pulse"not breathing"he says not seeing her chest move at all making Amelia panic before Jack takes charge."move!"he tells the guard as he shoves him away as he pulls out a small knife cutting her corset open before tossing the knife away and ripping the corset apart.makimg Elizabeth eyes pop open as she gasp and coughs up water turn on her side.

"Oh Lizzy you almost gave me a heart attack"Amelia Fritz as she holdles her younger sister in her arms not caring about her dress getting wet at all.

Jack tosses away the cut of corset to the skinnier guard to hold it awkwardly"I never would have thought of that"the rounder guard admits honestly making Jack look slightly Adams"clearly you never been to Singapore"he says as he pants breathing heavily soaking wet before he noticed a golden gold medallion coin around Elizabeth's necklace reaching slightly to it holding at the tip of his fingers."where do you get that"he ask confused as he wonders how she came to of this gold coin.

Soon fast footsteps are heard as soldiers appear surrounding the three all pulling swords pointing them at the strand man"on your feat"commodore norrington orders makeing Jack stand up slowly with hands raised.while Governor swan checks on his to daughters. Amelia's husband shows up"are you okay darling"he ask as he checks her over making her nod before he leans slightly to her ear whispering "when we get home you are in for a major beating"he says into her hear making her pale nobody notice beside Jack.

Governor's swan takes Elizabeth into his arms as he wraps his coat around her frantically."are you both alright"he ask both his daughters making them nod to ease his worry."yes in fine"Elizabeth gives him a verbal response for free the skinnier car holding up for toward corset making him drop it before pointing to Jack has to say it was home"shoot him"his overprotectiveness coming out over his daughters making both Amelia and Elizabeth snap their heads to their father.

"Farther"both girls say stoping him immediately before they look back at commodore norrington."commodore do you really intend to kill my rescue?"Elizabeth asked him norrington just looks at her for a moment while thinking before putting his sword away his men following afternoon putting their swords away as well. Jack is seeing give her a slight prayer bow in thinks before looking back at norrington.

"I believe thanks are in order"he says holding his hand out.jack looks hesitant for a moment before going to shake the commodore's hand but as soon as his hand touches norrington's. The commodore grabs his hand in a tight grip before he lifts up project shirts sleeves showing the pirate brand right above his rust making Jack closes his eyes in slight grimace."had a brush with the East India trading company, did we pirate" he Says making governor's  swan look at him then to the pirate before giving it order"hang him"making Jack look at him offended after he just saved one of his daughter's lives from drowning.