The navy

Amelia splashes water with each step through the crystal water as as she was breathing heavily and the soaked dressed didn't help as her hair was in ringlets.

"Gah this stupid dress"Amelia huffs before completing ripping it in the middle of the outer layer of her dress that was to her knees in water before Chucking it aside with a hug as she was in her undergarment dressing before she helps her sister Elizabeth as they make it to shore.

Jack splashes water with his feet as he walks behind them holding his weapons before they all turn to see the ship sailing away"that's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship"he says breathing heavily as they were now stranded on the island.

The two sisters follow jack who was for some reason testing trees and the ground around him"we need to come up with a plan to get off this island"Amelia says as they run after the pirate.

"My older sister is right and you were marooned on this island before weret you. We can escape the same way you did then"Elizabeth says.

Jack whirls around on them"to what point and purposes Missy's the black pearl is gone unless your or your curvish sister "jack says before side eyeing Amelia as he eyes her body up and down as she glares daggers at him"have a rudder and sails hidden in those bodice unlikely young Mr Turner will be dead before long you can reach him"jack says before he turns and continues on what he was doing.

He knocked on a tree as the sister's follow after him"but your captain jack Sparrow. You vanished from seven agents of the east India company you sacked Nassau port without even firing a shot"Elizabeth says as they rush after him as he takes a big step forward and hops in place barefoot as they rush in front of him"now are you the pirate we read about or not how did you escape last time"Elizabeth says.

"Last time I was here for a grand total of three days all right "he says before bending down as he opens a secret hatch as sand falls off before walking down a small set of stairs."last time the rumrunners used this island as a cache,came by and I was able to barter passage off from the looks of things they've long been out of business probably have yalls bloody friend norrington to thank for that "he says as he is heard messing with glass as he is then shown holds three bottles of rum as he walks back up.

"Wait a minute so your telling me now that you didn't escape by sea turtles with rio made of hair the last time you were here"Amelia says jack stands in front of them.

"So that's it then that's the secret grand adventure of the infamous jack Sparrow you spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum?"Elizabeth says with a glare.

Jack smiles holding his arms out"welcome to the Caribbean loves"he says before handing them each a bottle of rum.

Amelia sighs with frustration before uncorking her bottle as she takes a sip after what she's been through she needs a drink it was soon night as a bonfire was lit as she sits and drinks while jack and her younger sister sing and dance around the bonfire.

After making sure the pirate was out cold Elizabeth made her way over to ameila."well he's out now tell me what's wrong "she says knowing her older sister.

"I'm not sad that my husband is gone I'm actually glad he was very abusive time I have the scars from his punishment "ameila says taking a gulp of her rum as Elizabeth was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell father I'm sure he would have helped you"Elizabeth says.

Ameila laughs"if he cared enough about me he would have done a full back ground check before I married the man"she says taking another large sip as Elizabeth stares at her sister sadly.

Ameila was shown asleep on the ground as dawn approaches as she was gentle woken up"ameila come on I need your help making a signal"Elizabeth says as ameila wakes up with a groan "alright"she says before they were shown putting wooden crates of rum in a pile as it was smoking do to the large fire they caused as ameila tossed a few bottles before ducking as they exploded.

Jack was shown asleep before his nose twitches smelling smoke before his eyes snap open as he sits up seeing the swan sisters burning all there supplies in a large burn pile as smoke was at least a thousand feet high as he scrambled up running over"no! Not good!"he shouts as the leaves on the trees were burning "stop! Not good! What are y'all doing you burned all the food,the shade the rum!"he shouts.

"We had to make a signal high enough for the Navy or anyone to see so yes the rum is gone"ameila says as the wind blows gently through her hair.

"But why is the rum gone?!"jack asked.

Elizabeth whirls around "one because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable man into a scoundrel. Two that signal is over a Thousand feet high the entire royal navy is out looking for us. Do you think there is even the slightest chance they won't see it"she snaps.

"But why is the rum gone"jack asked again.

Ameila huffs sitting down"rum drunk pirate "she mutters as smoke blows through the wind as Elizabeth sits down next to her"just wait captain sparrow you give it one hour maybe two and you will see White sails on that horizon "she says as jack pulls out his pistol wanting to shoot them but couldn't waist his last shot before growling in frustration before stomping off.

"Must have been terrible for you jack to be trapped here jack"he mimicks Elizabeth from last night as he was shown a distance from the burning fire with most of the trees burning with a larg smoke cloud as he walks up a sand hill"well it bloody is now!"he yes back hoping they would here before faceing forward seeing the youngest swan was right as the royal navy was not that far from the island as some man row to the island "there will be no living with her after this and there goes my chance with the oldest swan "he says.