Sailing to the island

Amelia and will stand with Mr Gibbs and jack as they stand in front of people who wanted to join the crew as "feast your eyes, captain. All of them faithful hands before the mast. Every Man worth his salt."Mr gibbs explains as they walk along looking over each man before looking down when there was a gap in the line."and crazy to boot."Mr gibbs says as Amelia raised an eyebrow at him before they walk along some more.

"So this is your able-bodied crew"will asked doubtfully as they walk some more before coming up to a man with a parrot.

"You sailor" jack asked.

"Cotton sir"Mr Gibbs informed him.

Jack nods his head"Mr cotton, do you have the courage to follow orders and stay true in the face of danger and death"he asked me cotton but doesn't get a response "Mr cotton! Answer man!"jack ordered.

"He's a mute. Poor devil had his tongue cut out"Mr Gibbs explains while Mr cotton opens his mouth to show him what's left of his tongue as Amelia leans back in disgust "he's trained the parrot to talk for him. No ones yet figured how."mr Gibbs explains about Mr cotton before jack goes to step forward to move along but stops and turns to the parrot"Mr Cotton's parents. Same question"he asked the bird as Amelia stares at him in disbelief.

The bird squawks "wind in the sails! Wind in the sails!"the bird repeats."mostly we figured that means yes"Mr Gibbs informed jack.

"Of course it does"jack says before turning to will and Amelia"satisfied"he asked them.

"Some times I question your damn mental state"Amelia says with a deadpanned look before walking as jacks watches her with a raised eyebrow before turning to will"well, you've proven their all mad"will says on what he thinks.

"And what's the benefit for us?"a women's voice is heard bringing all there attention to a certain sailor as they followed jack. They come up to the second to the end of the line with a sailor with a hat as there face was covered before jack lifts it up showing a women before taking the hat off of her hair on curls lying straight against her shoulders and back with a glare pointed at Jack.

"Anamaria"jack says with a smile before he is slapped hard as his face turns to the left. Amelia smirks this was just to fun to watch.

Will smirks "I suppose you didn't deserve that one either"he asked while jack grimaced" no that one I deserved."he admitted while anamaria nods her head with a sarcastic smile.

"You stole my boat"she snarls at him with anger in her eyes.

"Actually --"jack goes to say but gets slapped again as he groans"borrowed. Borrowed without permission. But with every intention of bringing it back"jack says with a smile.

"But you didn't "anamaria hisses at him. jack smiles nervously as he comes up with something quick "you'll get another one"he says with a nervous smile as she jabs a finger in his face"I will"she vows. Amelia and will share a look before nodding there heads "a better one"Amelia says with a polite smile as she stands on one side of jack while will stands on the other side "a better one"jack says with a smile repeating what Amelia says who smirks behind his back.

"That one"will says pointing to the ship they used to get here making jack confused "what one"before the both of them turn him to the ship the came in before he turns back to them in disbelief "that one"he grits his teeth as they give him a look. He huffs before turning back to anamaria "aye that one what say you"he asked as she is shown thinking about it before coming to a decision"aye!"she shouts as well as the others before snatching her hat back as they all make there way to the ship.

"No no it's frightful bad luck to bring a woman aboard sir"Mr gibs says as Amelia was shown walking ahead of them before stopping as she slowly turns around with a glare pointed at Mr gibs"what was that again"she growls causing me gibs to laugh nervous "oh nothing" as she smirks nodding her head as she walks to the ship.

A storm brooms as lightning flashes through the sky as they sail through ragged waves as thunder roars through the sky as jack was at the helm while holding a compass. Will and Amelia help gibs when a wave crashed against the ship soaking them."how can we sail to an island that nobody can find.with a compass that doesn't work"will yells over the raging storm as he and Amelia hold the rope straight as gibs ties it down.

"Aye the compass doesn't point north but we're not trying to find north are we"gibs explains to them as jack is shown looking at the compass as he turns the helm just as gibs comes up the stairs "we should drop canvas sir"Mr gibs says over the howling wind.

"She can hold a bit longer "jack says with a smirks as rain Pelt's down on them.

"What's in your head that's put you in such a fine mood"he asked his captain who was grinning from ear to ear as lightning cracks through the sky"we're catching up"he says with a smirk before lighting and thunder clash through the sky.

Soon a bunch of ship wreck ruins are seen in fog as jacks ship slowly wades forward through it"dead men tell no tales"the parrot says as the others look all around at the ship ruins in the water.

"Puts a chill in the bones how many honest sailors have been claimed by this passage."gibs says as under water many sharks can be seen in ruins of a large ship as they pass through.

As gibs walks away with will as they talk about jack Amelia stares at the ship ruins around them as chills go down her back just thinking about the screams of agony.