Sisters reunited

Jack was was shown looking at the black pearl that was anchored by isla de murta through his telescope as waves crash against the Rocky edge cliffs of the island it was decided he and will will go save Elizabeth.

Amelia waist with a baited breath as she sees "will. Elizabeth"she says relived but was confused on why she didn't see jack before shrugging as she rush towards her sister as she pulled Elizabeth into a hug"oh how I missed you dear sister"she says with tears as they hugged before letting her little sister go on with will. She walks around on deck as they sail away from the island not realizing they were being followed.

She was so lust in her thoughts she was julted out of them as yells were heard as the crew ran around she was confused on what was going on before seeing the black pearl behind them"oh God"she says worried before seeing her sister come about as she rushed up to Maria before rushing after her as they climb up the steps."what's happening"Elizabeth asked.

"It's the black pearl sister"Amelia says as her hair blows in the window."she right and she's gaining on us"maria says turning the wheel fast as they try to out run the black pearl. Amelia looks on in worry as the black pearl was heading towards them fast with her ghostly fog.

"This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean "Elizabeth says breathing hard.

"You can tell them that after they've caught us."maria says as the sisters think fast before sharing a look."we're shower on the draft"Elizabeth asked as maria was confused"aye"she says.

"Well can we lose them amongst those shoals"Elizabeth says as they stand in silence.gibs catches on"we don't have to our run them long just long enough"he says before as maria huffs turning the wheel "lighten the ship stem to stern!"she calls out.

Elizabeth rushes down the stairs to help the crew as they toss things over board"lower the starboard anchor"she heard making her confused before realizing they were about to go into battle she grabs the rail when it makes a large turn as she grunts before the ship completely turns as she stand sin her feet grabbing her sword as the two ships soon are side by side before cannons let lose as some of the enemy swing on.

Some charge for her but she fights with strength she twirls as she slashes one man before throwing him to the side as she glares at the enemy one was about to attack her from behind before she whirls around with a yell slicing there head off but soon the ship was being over run by the enemy as three gang up on her as she struggled as she was being taken to the black pearl screaming.