Final battle part 3

The dead and army still battle against one another as more of the armys die by the hands of Barbosas men when norrington and his man join as they fight alongside each other.

Back at the cave the pirate bomber stands out as he was a flesh as he yells throwing a bomb at Will and Amelia as they dive as it exploded as gold flys everywhere.

"I'm really starting to hate this pirate"Amelia says with a groan as will helps her up before the pirate stomp towards them.

"I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain!"he says with a growl holding his sword up as Amelia smirks seeing her sister stand behind him with a metal staff.

"Do you like pain"Elizabeth asked making the pirate whirl around only to get smacked in the face by a golden staff as she glares at the pirate breathing heavily "try wearing a corset"she says before the three stand up as she then see jack looking like Barbosab as the two man fight down below in the moon light.

"Who side is jack on"she asked breathing heavily before sharing looks as they turn to the pirates behind them as they charge forward as they fight as one as jack and barbosa continue there fight as well.

Amilea whirls around cutting one pirate across the face before kicking them in the chest as she whirled around crossing blades with a pirate as Elizabeth tossed will the staff as he fights against another pirate before Amelia and them got the pirate's into place.

"Now!"Amelia says as Elizabeth and will stab the staff through the three pirates as they scream and struggle against one another as Amelia grabs a bomb making it light before shoving it into the pirate in the middle as the three shove them out of the moon light as the pirate scratched at his flesh as he looks up at them with fear "no fair"he says before they run as the pirates exploded gaining jacks attention as he had the gold coin in his hand as he sliced it with his sword coating the coin in his blood as he tossed it to will who was at the chest.

Amelia and Elizabeth go to run over but froze when Barbosa points his gun at them as a sound of a gun goes off making her jump but she wasn't the one who was shot as jack was shown glaring at Barbosa coldy his gun smoking as he shot Barbosa in the chest.

"10 years you carried that pistol now you waste your shot"Barbosas says with a grin.

"He didn't waste it"will says gaining there attention as he was shown holding his hand over the chest as he drops two coins one coated in jacks blood and one with his blood as they fall into the chest were they belong as Barbosas turned into shock before he turns back to jack as he lowers his pistol.

Barbosa drops his sword with a clang as he then ripped his coat open showing blood seeping into his shirt were he was shot as he looks up "I feel...cold"he says breathing hard before he falls back into the pile of treasure dead as his hand falls as the green apple he had rolled off as he stares at the ceiling.

Norrington yells as he yanked his sword out from the pirate he was battling as the yells stop as the dead pirates were once again flash as the pirate stare at norrington in disbelief before he falls to the ground dead as governor swan was shown leaning against the now steady desk as he slowly opens the door before closing it with a groan covering his mouth in disgust as the blue moon was shown high in the sky.

When Barbosas pirate's realized they have lost the battle one by one they dropped there weapons as they clang to the ground as regitti crawls after his eye before smiling as he grabs it putting it back in before looking up as two men hold there guns at him and pintel who smiles nervously "parly"he says.

"The ship is ours gentlemen"norrington says as his man cheer loudly as governor swan joins as they won the battle.

Amelia sees Elizabeth looking at will longly as she smiles softly "go"she says to her little sister who smiles running over to will before seeing jack routing through the treasure.