Finding a crew

The ship that jack, Amelia and will stole is shown heading forward through the bright blue seas as the sun shines bright in the sky. Amelia was looking at the scenery while will and jack where meaning the steering wheels and sailing ropes."when I was a lad living in England, my mother raised me by herself."will is shown sharpening his sword "after she died, I came out here, looking for my farther."will explains some of his story as jack was checking the ropes while also stealing secret glances at Amelia.

"Is that so"jack says as he makes his way back to the steering wheel to the ship. Will was silent for a moment before he gets up following jack"my farther, will turner."he starts off with as he fills jack up the stairs."it was only after you learnt my name you agreed to help. Since that's what I wanted, I didn't press the matter"jack then kneels down beside one of the sailing ropes "I'm not a simpleton, jack you knew my farther"will says getting to the point.

Jack stays still for a moment before standing up as he turns and faces will"I knew him. Probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner. Everyone else called him bootstrap or bootstrap bill."jack explained to will before walking around him back to the steering wheel as will looks confused"bootstrap?"he asked as he follows jack standing behind him.

Jack tosses of a tied rope of the steering wheel"good man. Good pirate. I swear you look just like him."jack says as will stares at him in denial "it's not true. He was a merchant sailor a good respectable man who obeyed the law."will insisted while jack rolls his eyes before turning to look at will.

"He was a bloody pirate. A scallywag."jack says before turning to the wheel just as will takes out his sword as he points it to jack"my father was not a pirate."

Jack looks unbotherd as he still faced forward."put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again."he says.

Will glares not putting the sword down"you ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you."he says not backing down.

Jack turns his head back towards will"then that's not much incentive for me to fight fair."he says before facing forward as he turns the wheel making one of the sails to ram into will with a grunt as he hangs on tight hanging over the ocean.

Amelia hearing will hurt as she turns her head. Her eyes go wide "will!" She shouts as she runs up the stairs but holts when Jack pulls out his sword pointing it straight at her to keep her from moving forward.

"Now as long as you're just hanging there, pay attention. The only rules that really matter are these. What a man can do and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept that your father was a pirate and a good man or you can't."jack starts off while Amelia glares at him as will grunts holding on trying not to fall." Pirate is in your blood, so you'll have to square with that some day. Now Mr for example. I can let you drown. But I can't bring the ship into Tortuga all by me onesy and lassy here savvy? So"jack continues before he turns the wheel making will and the sail turn on to the deck of the ship as will falls with a grunt.

Jack puts down his sword as Amelia rushes forward sitting on her knees as she checks over will who was breathing hard. She looks up just as jack hands a sword out to will as they both look up at him"can you two sail under the command of a pirate or can you not?"he asked them as he flips the sword so that the handle faces will.

Will and Amelia were silent for a moment as they share a look with one another before looking back up at jack as will takes the handle"Tortuga"will asked with a raised eyebrow as jack smirks at the two"Tortuga." 

A cliff side is shown with clashing waves as the port of Tortuga is seen with a small village. A horse carriage can we seen dragging a man as music is heard while many people can be seen drinking, fighting, and doing god els knows what as Amelia stares at the horror in foent of her while will lools around cautiously.

"More importantly, it is indeed a sad life that has never breathe deep this sweet bouquet that is Tortuga savvy?" Jack explained to the two as he looks around with a smile as they are shown by a women drinking rum on top of two barrels of wine."what do you think?"he aske them.

Will looks around "it'll linger"he says before both turn to Amelia "you don't want know what I'm thinking trust me"she says with a disgusted look as she looks all around. Jack turns back front with a smile not noticing a pale red headed women wearing a tight dress glare at him as she marches forward "I'll tell you,mate if every town in the world were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted."he says to the two of them as turns around just in time to see the women heading towards them.

Jack smiles seeing her"Scarlett!"as he rushes towards her only to be slapped so hard his head swings around to will who looked shocked as Amelia laughs."not sure I deserve that one"just as a blond headed pale women wearing a tight yellow dress appears before him as he smiles"Giselle."who gives him a fake smile"who was she".

Jack acts confused "what"only to get slapped again hard as Amelia laughs as he gets what he deserves as will raised an eyebrow "I man have deserved that one"jack admitted.

Soon a man sleeping on a pig in a pigs pin as water was thrown on him as he jults away"curse you for breathing, you slack jawed idiot!"the man says as Amelia raised an eyebrow at his choice of words.

The man then sees the three of them standing in front of him before he sees jack with wide eyes"mother's love! Jack! You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleeping.its bad luck"the unknown man who looks familiar to Amelia says.

"Ahh fortunately, I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking feisty man who was sleeping a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks while listening to a preposition from the man who did the waking"jack says as will and Amelia looks at each other confused.

"Aye, that'll about do it."the man says with a smile before another splash a water is thrown on him just a she makes it to his feet "blast! I'm already awake!"he yells.

"That was for the smell"will explains while the man smiles slightly with a nod of his head understanding. Soon they were inside one of the many bars Amelia and will stood guard as the mysterious man and jack had a talk not knowing what layed before them.