Oxytocin

Wingdings had more or less started moving in to Grillby's. He tried to talk to Kazar about it, seeing as he'd been the one to raise him. He wanted to make sure he was making the right decision,  but the tiger brushed him off. "You are an adult now, Wingdings, you can make your own choices." He was slightly taken aback by his caretakers tone, but he knew whatever it was bothering Kazar would come to pass. He had never held a grudge before. It started with essentials. His clothes. His hygiene stuff. Then he started to bring his research to Grillby's. His blanket and pillow. By summer, he was pretty much moved into Grillby's. Wingdings soul studies continued at Grillby's and his lab rather than Kazar's. They also continued to push Grillby through his fear of water. Took Grillby's first walk through a drizzle. The poor Fire Elemental clutched tight to the umbrella as Wingdings coaxed him further and further out into the rain. Despite the terrifying moment for the Elemental, it was a memory he would cherish for years to come.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The more the two were together as a couple at their age though... the harder it was for them to control certain... urges. At first it was just long passionate makeout sessions that they both enjoyed. Became comfortable with, even. Ever so slowly though, they started to crave more. More touch. More love. Wingdings and Grillby had their first time on February the fourteenth. They were nineteen (Wingdings was nearing twenty) when they became mates that night. Inseparable ever since. Wingdings told and showed Grillby all his findings. Grillby had Wingdings taste test all his new recipes, food and drink alike as he started his dream of owning his own bar. They tried to visit Kazar, but he was always busy reading. Wingdings knew they'd been close, even when he was away researching... was it because he was gay? Could the tiger not accept his Sexuality? Despite that, he still tried and Grillby was always there to comfort Wingdings when much didn't come out of it. In many ways, he believed he was to blame for Kazar's behavior and not just because he was gay. Years of ignoring him for his research was coming back to bite him. Grillby decided that a little bit of oxytocin was good to distract Wingdings from his problems, at least until they could figure something out.

Sorry, I know it's shorter than usual, but whatever extravagant plans I had for this chapter went bye bye. Have a good morning/afternoon/night!

-Kyran